Scotch First XVIII 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

After been basically robbed of the out right premership in 06 this years team will be better then what most think. Look out for rioli(s), hill, strauss, davis and cruickshanks.

yeh cruickshanks the main one to look out for in that list of deadly players. ******** that guy's got some talent with ball. Really spears his passes in too

After been basically robbed of the out right premership in 06 this years team will be better then what most think. Look out for rioli(s), hill, strauss, davis and cruickshanks.

When will you Scotch boys grow up. If you need to be reminded Haileybury slaughtered your side when the premiership was there for the taking. If it was decided on aggregrate Haileybury deserved the flag!

Strauss will play a big part, could be the best year 11 to play if he plays at the top of his game and isn't injured, great player. Hummerston will play 1s right? Matt Jane and James Halbert are threats for a spot :cool:

well i think that hailubury can get stuffed as they think they desurved the priemership, well i mean u bought a tac cup side and was still beaten by scotch and GC, where as scotch only lost one game. to a proffessional outfit basically. so i mean scotch seems to be the better side as it is not bought and it beat you. hailibury

well i think that hailubury can get stuffed as they think they desurved the priemership, well i mean u bought a tac cup side and was still beaten by scotch and GC, where as scotch only lost one game. to a proffessional outfit basically. so i mean scotch seems to be the better side as it is not bought and it beat you. hailibury

A lot of work here for the English Tutor at Scotch! And by the way Scotch didn't win when it counted. To Haileyburys credited they proved that they were the better TEAM!

Watch out the rest of the APS teams this year, there is a new kid on the blocks!!!

He is another Territorian who goes by the name "Will McMahon", this bloke is about 6'4 and is an alround good guy. he is also an excellent swimmer, I've heard he dominated on Saturday down at Geelong!

Watch out the rest of the APS teams this year, there is a new kid on the blocks!!!

He is another Territorian who goes by the name "Will McMahon", this bloke is about 6'4 and is an alround good guy. he is also an excellent swimmer, I've heard he dominated on Saturday down at Geelong!
have just recently heard news about this Will kid... doesnt even play footy and just likes talking himself up...

go back to soccer mate and leave footy to the real men

it should be interesting for the scotch boys this yr with many crucial depatures from last yrs team.

the likes of hill, parisi,strange,davis,perry,white.... will have to stand up to be included in the race.

i agree with KICKIT. All Will McMahon does is talk a whole lot of rubbish. many find it difficult to have any idea what he is on about because he has no idea about anything - especially football but sport in general!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MacMahon is a sport freak, he turned down a chance to captain the 1st XI this year to have a big role in the swimming team. I think he does backstroke, and ive heard from the captain that MacMahon's times for backstroke are quicker than his freestyle times! impressive stuff!

Don't worry about Junior this year, MacMahon will dazzle the crowds like Aaron Davey or the likes big Buddy Franklin!!!

who are u kidding BOW N ARROW MacMahon is a joke and shouldnt been allowed to post on this website.

lets stop talking about these ppl who dont even play football and start talking about the season and its star players.

Look out for perry this year... has put in a massive preseason and wil play a big part in scotch's premiership campaign this year.
With him at full forward and wolfe as a crumbing goal sneak, the signs are good so far.

Don't worry boys the French philospher is back form his suspension and in town. Praise to the watch dog and may his name never be insulted. Kickit aka. Andrew Earle, is really talking himself up too much. I mean , that guy played in the ones last year but for what? For a bit of meat for the opposition to throw around and so they wouldn't pick on the better players? Really gotta question this illegitimate fake.

look MONTESQUIEU A.Earle can play and will be a key player this yr in the 1's

Go and post on big SOCCER

YOU JOKE

Look out for perry this year... has put in a massive preseason and wil play a big part in scotch's premiership campaign this year.
With him at full forward and wolfe as a crumbing goal sneak, the signs are good so far.
Stop talking yourself up Perry!!!

Don't worry boys the French philospher is back form his suspension and in town. Praise to the watch dog and may his name never be insulted. Kickit aka. Andrew Earle, is really talking himself up too much. I mean , that guy played in the ones last year but for what? For a bit of meat for the opposition to throw around and so they wouldn't pick on the better players? Really gotta question this illegitimate fake.

C'mon montesquieu, we all know Earle is no Will MacMahon, but give him some slack, he tries.

First of all i would like to say that 'montesquieu' aka slave to his parents 'will mcmahon' needs to stop paying out gun players like your 'A.Earles' and get a game in any first team. (soccer dont count big guy)

Best players of the 07 season: Rioli, Earle, Davis, Parisi, Hill, Straus

I wouldnt mind seeing Bully getting a run, looks like hes hittin the pre season hard with the likes of White (aka big calves), Furey, Perry and Patto (aka Mel) which are all looking very promising in this season

Any thoughts on teams to beat? Who else besides scotch looking hot for the 07 seeason?

BENO007....Really enjoyed your post. Keep up the good work and i hope to see you apart of the team this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Scotch First XVIII 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Back