Scott Welsh leaving

Remove this Banner Ad

Well this is the price our club is always going to pay and it has to understand that if a player wants 2 years they've got to give him 2 years. This is not right, its the club's fault and it has been beating itself up for way too long. I'm upset and I sometimes feel like barracking for another side because I know we might not be going anywhere for a long time. Just want this 2007 nightmare to end soon.

How ridiculous! If a players wants 2 years they've GOT to give him 2 years??? I suppose if they want $1 million you'd give em that too? Do you have any idea on how to run a business? Clearly not.

Off you go and barrack for another side. The Crows don't need people that are only there for the good times.

Well this is the price our club is always going to pay and it has to understand that if a player wants 2 years they've got to give him 2 years. This is not right, its the club's fault and it has been beating itself up for way too long. I'm upset and I sometimes feel like barracking for another side because I know we might not be going anywhere for a long time. Just want this 2007 nightmare to end soon.

Piss off then Fare Weather Friend.

Yeah, great idea:confused: How about we give everyone two and three year deals to keep everyone happy. No, why not make them all three or four year deals.
Hudson wanted three, was offered two. Welsh, who was in doubt just about every week in 2007, wanted two and was offered one. Both thought they owned the club. They are gone ... move on PCORF and look forward to seeing some young guns in 2008.:)

Was he eligible for yesterdays draft?? seeing as he was delisted. Mark Johnson and Bradley were in same situation, delisted by club.

If so, why wasnt he picked up?

Remove this Banner Ad

Scott Welsh leaving

Remove this Banner Ad

Back