Game Day SCRATCH MATCH: Collingwood Flagpies V 9th placed Cheat Ground Handbag Yeast Infections (Ft - Peter Criss)

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 7, 2011
Right Behind You
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Can GAGF
Whatever. Probably go pies by 9

8be0daf4e3b76c446be255972dcf35dd.gif

9 lol

Last edited:

• Banned
No easy games for the pies. They would want to win this one to lock in a top 2 spot.

I have to tip the favourites cos of footy tipping. So pies by 4
So, at the end of the day, you rate Collingwood with nothing to play for, above Geelong Cats fighting for a minnow final.

think-smart.gif

So, at the end of the day, you rate Collingwood with nothing to play for, above Geelong Cats fighting for a minnow final.

think-smart.gif
I don't think Collingwood would want to play Brisbane at the Gabba week 1 of the finals.

If you lose this week you have Brisbane at Marvel which they play very well at then Essendon would be fired up and would love nothing more than to smack the pies to either give them a chance at finals or finish the year on a high.

So pies to be fired up and slug out a narrow win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be pretty embarrassing for such a powerful club like Collingwood to lose to ninth places Geelong.

Let's see what excuses Collingwood might use if they wobble:

- we already had top 4 locked up so didn't have anything to play for

- we have injuries to our softest outside players

- we're taking it easy in the lead up to the finals

- Geelong paid off the umpires

More to come as I think of them...

Would be pretty embarrassing for such a powerful club like Collingwood to lose to ninth places Geelong.

Let's see what excuses Collingwood might use if they wobble:

- we already had top 4 locked up so didn't have anything to play for

- we have injuries to our softest outside players

- we're taking it easy in the lead up to the finals

- Geelong paid off the umpires

More to come as I think of them...
Whereas, Geelong Cats really have no excuse.

Whereas, Geelong Cats really have no excuse.

Of course they do. Geelong are 9th and facing the best, toughest, most skillful team in the comp on their home cheatground. They're old and slow and useless and have no exciting youf to carry them and their wingmen are softer than marshmallows!

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day SCRATCH MATCH: Collingwood Flagpies V 9th placed Cheat Ground Handbag Yeast Infections (Ft - Peter Criss)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back