Current Sean Diddy Combs * Arrested no bail

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah not buying it completely. Highly doubt he's as evil as the media is making hkm out to be.

It's just his turn to be demonised.

Ppl be posting RIP Tupac yet he went to prison for a similar thing diddy is being accused of but suddenly people love him coz he's not here.

Yeah not buying it completely. Highly doubt he's as evil as the media is making hkm out to be.

Ppl be posting RIP Tupac yet he went to prison for a similar thing diddy is being accused of but suddenly people love him coz he's not here.

Because I "Tupac RIP" doesn't mean I love him. :rolleyes:

I'm usually sceptical of stuff coming up 30 years ago and this Diddy stuff started so tame

There was a story on news.com.au last week or week before was about a stripper who went to his hotel with her friend, Diddy just watched them and security eventually told them to bugger off. Like, who GAF

Now the stories are getting predatory & gross though

Because I "Tupac RIP" doesn't mean I love him. :rolleyes:

You're using him to demonise diddy when Tupac was accused of similar things.

For the record, diddy didn't have anything to do with Tupac getting shot in NY despite his, "I have proofs and evidences that can back up my claim" comment. Usual paranoia.

Yes I saw it .

This doesn't as of yet prove he was molesting and drugging up minors.

I've only proposed them as allegations. These complainants have been screened by lawyers and accepted as clients, many were knocked back.

This isn't something I want to believe BTW but it is what it is and this lawyer claims to have proof with names of those who were in company and/or participating.

They will talk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Sean Diddy Combs * Arrested no bail

Remove this Banner Ad

Back