Current Bicycle Bandit Arrest - SA * Former League Footballer & Cop Kim Parsons Pleads Guilty

Remove this Banner Ad

Did he somehow think that he got the cancer from one of his workplaces and this was his revenge on society?

On a broader note, I would love to see some studies done on police officers and/or military personnel who go on to commit serious crime - Parsons, De',Angleo in the US, Colin Creed and others.

I wonder if some become desensitised to crime/violence, and the authority they have somehow warps their brain.

Did he somehow think that he got the cancer from one of his workplaces and this was his revenge on society?

On a broader note, I would love to see some studies done on police officers and/or military personnel who go on to commit serious crime - Parsons, De',Angleo in the US, Colin Creed and others.

I wonder if some become desensitised to crime/violence, and the authority they have somehow warps their brain.
Just greed like the other poster said probably an adrenaline rush as well his only mistake was leaving blood on a fence if he hadn’t cut himself he would never have been arrested and we would have never known his identity.

Last edited:
Just greed like the other poster said probably an adrenaline rush as well his only mistake was leaving blood on a fence if he hadn’t cut himself he would never have been arrested and we would have never known his identity.
100% would not have chosen VAD either. Would have gone against his beliefs as a "devout" JW.... guess that was a lie as well.

Maybe, or maybe there are so many people in these fields that it's inevitable some will be criminals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Bicycle Bandit Arrest - SA * Former League Footballer & Cop Kim Parsons Pleads Guilty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back