Current Sean Diddy Combs & The Video * Arrested no bail

Remove this Banner Ad

Ben Affleck, he’d be shitting himself about now if the conspiracies are true about him.

More JLo I'd think, it's said she carried the gun that was used in a shooting with Diddy, and Shyne who was accompanying, did ten years jail. A witness who was shot in the nose, said that it wasn't Shyne who pulled the trigger, it was Diddy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course, it was only a year ago he was handed the key to NYC.
His homes were raided this year. I HIGHLY doubt Eric Adams (who asked for the key to be returned in June) is that stupid.

"Diddy is a violent abusive sex trafficker. You know what? Let's give him the key to the city at a ceremony."

Really?

His homes were raided this year. I HIGHLY doubt Eric Adams (who asked for the key to be returned in June) is that stupid.

"Diddy is a violent abusive sex trafficker. You know what? Let's give him the key to the city at a ceremony."

Really?

So what his homes were raided this year? Just like R Kelly and Epstein, nearly everybody 'knew' while they operated for decades and it's not like there hasn't been trouble with Diddy before.

Was the Mayor stuck on who he might give the key to the city to? Nobody better suited for it?

What does it mean to get the key to the city? I now read it as you probably won't be arrested in that city.

This medieval tradition is meant to confer trust and honor; it grows from the medieval walled city whose gates were guarded during the day and locked at night. The key symbolizes the freedom of the recipient to enter and leave the city at will, as a trusted friend of city residents.

So what his homes were raided this year? Just like R Kelly and Epstein, nearly everybody 'knew' while they operated for decades and it's not like there hasn't been trouble with Diddy before.

Was the Mayor stuck on who he might give the key to the city to? Nobody better suited for it?
I've been listening to hip hop since the late 80s, got into the whole west coast vs east coast beef thing in the 90s, love a lot of Bad Boy's work (not that I'll be listening to Combs any more), spent countless hours on Tupac's and Biggie's murders, all of that, and I didn't know anything about Combs doing crime other than the nightclub shooting, nor have any of my friends ever said anything untoward about him. It's possible not as many people "knew" as you think.

What does it mean to get the key to the city? I now read it as you probably won't be arrested in that city.

This medieval tradition is meant to confer trust and honor; it grows from the medieval walled city whose gates were guarded during the day and locked at night. The key symbolizes the freedom of the recipient to enter and leave the city at will, as a trusted friend of city residents.
Yes, it had meaning in the middle ages, now it's just symbolic gesture for a city to recognise it's best and brightest. And Sean Combs.

Kim Porter the mother of three of Diddy's children. After she died, somewhat mysteriously, it was found Diddy had her house under heavy covert surveillance.

Porter died on November 15, 2018, in Toluca Lake, California of lobar pneumonia after several days of "flu-like symptoms".[17][18] Her cause of death was listed as "deferred" on her death certificate, and after an autopsy was completed on November 16, 2018, the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office confirmed on January 25, 2019 that her death was a result of lobar pneumonia.
Porter's book : Kim's Lost Words released containing her memoir and reportedly leaked by her friends, six days before Diddy's arrest.

There's a lot of speculation about who might have appeared in Diddy's tapes.

Porter allegedly wrote that she discovered video tapes of Sean's sexual encounters in his bedroom 'vault', and made copies of them as protection for herself, as part of her plan to leave him.

But the memoir said that when she watched back the tapes, she was shocked.

'Some of the tapes had things I would have never expected, the gay parties are one thing, but the young boys, like [two hip hop stars formerly managed by Diddy] and [the then-18-year-old popstar]?! I would have never known.'

The book's publisher claimed the friends of Porter and Diddy who gave him the memoir, also had copies of the music mogul's alleged sex tapes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Sean Diddy Combs & The Video * Arrested no bail

Remove this Banner Ad

Back