Official Match Thread Season 20 - Round 8 - Sin City Swamprats vs Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

DH7cZi0.png
v
PQ0X59c.png

On paper, this match up seems to favour the Swamprats, but the Warriors are known for their dirty tactics. The Swamprats have built their season on wearing out the opposition, and despite the Warriors’ record thus far, they are one of the few clubs that have the stamina to go with Sin City. Expect Frankston Rover to lead from the front and slap down a few of the opposition youngsters.

Tip: Warriors by 23 points
Odds: Swamprats $1.35 Warriors $3.05

Last Time They Met - Season 19 Round 4: It was one of those games where the home side stuck their neck out early and the opposition couldn’t quite catch them. A free-flowing, high scoring game made it an enjoyable afternoon for the home fans, with new recruit Toxic having a field day with 26 touches, four goals and three phone numbers.

How They Lined Up:

P3Kk9mq.png

Tidbit: Before the start of Season 08 the Swamprats folded. I don’t know about you, but that’s a sure sign the Warriors are a monty for this game.

Round 3 vs Wonders - OP tipped Wonders by 23...Swamprats win
Round 4 vs Bandits - OP tipped Bandits by 23...Swamprats win
Round 8 vs Warriors - OP tipped Warriors by 23...

Thank you beez for so kindly gifting us the win. :D

I was hoping this match would be at cone island, just got some good stuff to smoke. Oh well back toy performance enhancing cookie baking

Oh, hai guys, what's doin'?

The lads are just getting the tree off the bus.

I've been asked to go ahead as a scouting party.

Who's got the good shit.

I know one of you has to have it, I just saw an ant who thinks he's a bear, or is that the other way around?

Who's got the good shit.

I know one of you has to have it, I just saw an ant who thinks he's a bear, or is that the other way around?
He's actually a man who thinks he's an ant that thinks it's a bear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, hai guys, what's doin'?

The lads are just getting the tree off the bus.

I've been asked to go ahead as a scouting party.

Who's got the good shit.

Hello, m'Lord. Still getting up and down the wing? Or have you been scarred by our previous encounters and retreated to a flank?

Judging by Frankston Rover and his thread I'm wondering if we will have a warriors ballot over the captaining of the team

Just come of the park tonight and taking home a $100 beer voucher for best on ground.....now for the next challenge
...rationing $100 worth of booze amongst 20 thirsty Swamprats?

Tidbit: Before the start of Season 08 the Swamprats folded. I don’t know about you, but that’s a sure sign the Warriors are a monty for this game.

24747300.jpg

Round 3 vs Wonders - OP tipped Wonders by 23...Swamprats win
Round 4 vs Bandits - OP tipped Bandits by 23...Swamprats win
Round 8 vs Warriors - OP tipped Warriors by 23...

Thank you beez for so kindly gifting us the win. :D

I like those odds...

Judging by Frankston Rover and his thread I'm wondering if we will have a warriors ballot over the captaining of the team

Would anyone arrive?

*Wakes up climbs off bus, yawns, scratches balls and looks around...
Dafaq are we? And why are there ugly smelly redneck rodents everywhere?
Don't these feral rats belong down South where the boys have pretty mouths and squeal like little piggies?
Ah well nothing a good kick in the ratsak and a big club won't fix.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 20 - Round 8 - Sin City Swamprats vs Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back