Official Match Thread Season 20 - Round 8 - Sin City Swamprats vs Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes yes "sophistication"
mini_warrior.png

The Mighty Sexy Warriors getting off the bus at the Underground Shithole

Screen Shot 2015-09-15 at 11.25.33 AM.png

The poor Swampmice cowering in a cornerwhen they see us

Screen Shot 2015-09-15 at 11.30.03 AM.png

Our Captain

Screen Shot 2015-09-15 at 12.40.55 PM.png
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Your Captain

Screen Shot 2015-09-15 at 12.43.42 PM.png

Psst..underscore Booshy :rolleyes:

I can assure my teammates I have NO intention of usurping our leader..the only reason I've been sending you all noodz is to try to get the testosterone pumping..we tried PED injections and that didn't work :( And the only reason I've been sending you money is to make sure you can afford all those legal 'protein and creatine' supplements.
I am 100% loyal to our Captain..win or lose or suck ass
#standbyBigJoe
as a member of the leadership group, i want to know why the **** i didn't get them!!!! :mad:

Super excited for this week. Another win here and I can almost possibly think about writing a media article for some reason.

We've had some solid performers on the field this year in Ant Bear , Millky95 , toxic , MannumPower and Sublime . Experienced heads in Power Raid , I Dont Care and Quadzilla will wont to join this list soon as well.

I will be slipping out of the midfield this week to hide my spudness, I heard ruours that Close Contest was seen doing training sessions with the midfield group.

Leet115 will no doubt be looking to perform well after a very nice Swamprat debut.
Our very own Batman in ShaunDuggan will be out to avenge his parents deaths or something like that... either way watch out Warriors.

Jonts will continue to make Full back his own, while I reckon the game could be won by our quieter crew in NSWCROW , wharfie_1870 , AusHorrorStory , Wingard2Wines and FromTheHartland .

We also must have the oldest bench in the leauge with Macca19 and Ford Fairlane enjoying pre, during and post match beers most weeks.

I will be slipping out of the midfield this week to hide my spudness, I heard ruours that Close Contest was seen doing training sessions with the midfield group.
Couldn't do any worse than my stint in the forward line... 3 goals in 5 games including a one kick game...:$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Super excited for this week. Another win here and I can almost possibly think about writing a media article for some reason.

We've had some solid performers on the field this year in Ant Bear , Millky95 , toxic , MannumPower and Sublime . Experienced heads in Power Raid , I Dont Care and Quadzilla will wont to join this list soon as well.

Leet115 will no doubt be looking to perform well after a very nice Swamprat debut.
Our very own Batman in ShaunDuggan will be out to avenge his parents deaths or something like that... either way watch out Warriors.

Jonts will continue to make Full back his own, while I reckon the game could be won by our quieter crew in NSWCROW , wharfie_1870 , AusHorrorStory , Wingard2Wines and FromTheHartland .

We also must have the oldest bench in the leauge with Macca19 and Ford Fairlane enjoying pre, during and post match beers most weeks.

Reads like the who's who of nobodies..that list just gave my middle finger a boner.

experienced? I've just wandered around half tanked for a couple of years.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 20 - Round 8 - Sin City Swamprats vs Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back