Official Match Thread Season 20 - Round 8 - Sin City Swamprats vs Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Yea we won't be able to eat all the wonders we smash
Already chickened out of playing the Mighty Warriors and going to scuttle away and play the Wonders instead?
Bad luck Quadz..it's us you have to play against, and come Monday I'm gonna be wearing your ass as a hat.

Screen Shot 2015-09-18 at 5.42.10 PM.png

Last edited:
Already chickened out of playing the Mighty Warriors and going to scuttle away and play the Wonders instead?
Bad luck Quadz..it's us you have to play against, and come Monday I'm gonna be wearing your ass as a hat.

View attachment 175092

Haha ... wrong team ... doh

But youre all so forgettable?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, you've got these rodents running in circles in here Woosh.

Got a good feeling about this match :)
Jusr keeping up with your circle jerk

Memorise our name, you'll need it for your medical insurance.

Good tip - can you wear a name tag.. identifying the dead is so much easier that way

View attachment 175093

Cum Monday? That's my favourite day

Wow I've missed 7 pages.

Have the swampie flogs gotten any better?

:D

865122BC-2278-45C6-B68A-5D4595D4C166_zpszjcsnsl5.gif

newbie in da house

welcome back hacka
newbie..pfft. You are looking at the reigning iron fist* medalist flog, now show some respect :mad:

*is it called iron fist? I can't remember but I won some sort of fisting medal :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 20 - Round 8 - Sin City Swamprats vs Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back