Season 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

just a question about the wodonga saints have they had any young talent let slip through there fingers in the last couple of years. im thinking of a few names but just want to see anyone elses thoughts on the matter

just a question about the wodonga saints have they had any young talent let slip through there fingers in the last couple of years. im thinking of a few names but just want to see anyone elses thoughts on the matter

Joshua Warren-Marmo?
Have noticed he,s playin 3rds 4 Lavvy,wouldnt have thought O & M thirds would develop a player like senior TDFL would.

yer but he is no way near good enough to play seniors and its to hard to get his head out of the clouds to tell him to try and knuckle down could be a good footballer if he wasnt so dumb. what bout shaun clark? jakeb hoysted? marty thompson who is now playing ones at nth albury what do saints do wrong?

the yackandandah coach is set to be axed after being caught in the comprimising position of eating urinal lollies in the girls toilets. looks like his sheep tooth was not as it appeared, but it was in fact a sweet tooth!

yer but he is no way near good enough to play seniors and its to hard to get his head out of the clouds to tell him to try and knuckle down could be a good footballer if he wasnt so dumb. what bout shaun clark? jakeb hoysted? marty thompson who is now playing ones at nth albury what do saints do wrong?

Shaun Clark is playing 2's for the saints. Jakeb Hoysted got sent off in every thirds game he played for the saints and Marty Thompson is too good for the TDFL so he moved on.

So whats your point?

What are urinal lollies doing in the girls toilets??

As always Kicking Back there is a simple answer for everything. i take it you obviously haven't been hanging around the yack girls toilets like i have, as the girls toilets at yack are in fact urinal troughs. This is due to the fact all the dirty bitches from Yack kept pissing on the toilet seat and they had to cut their losses and install them. Yack girls are like a herd of old dairy cows.

You have obviously got something against the Saints, why are you even worried about what we are up too? Yes we are on the bottom, yes we have not been successful, yes we can't lure big name players to our club. But we are having a go. Why don't you tell us who you play for? or are you to chicken shit to reveal your identity. Instead of bagging other clubs why don't you worry about your own insecurities.

You have obviously got something against the Saints, why are you even worried about what we are up too? Yes we are on the bottom, yes we have not been successful, yes we can't lure big name players to our club. But we are having a go. Why don't you tell us who you play for? or are you to chicken shit to reveal your identity. Instead of bagging other clubs why don't you worry about your own insecurities.

mate the fact that use are situated in the middle of wodonga and can only get 20 blokes to training how is a club suppose to be succesful with that many players at training use dont have a homeground all ya players are alchos. jakeb hoysted and shaun clark would be easily as good as any of the saints midfielders if not better. and josh marmo won your goal kicking last year and missed like 6 games work that out a 17 year old kid and the reason why i worry bout the saints is because my family has history there at that club answer ur question

hey hawk20 what happened on the weekend with all the 50's giving away??? i heard that one player gave a way 100 after getting a free kick??? i was told the coach didn't like it to much??? with shawn clark and hoystead they are in good kids but easily mislead away from footy or any other sport. its good to see them having a crack :thumbsu:

hey hawk20 what happened on the weekend with all the 50's giving away??? i heard that one player gave a way 100 after getting a free kick??? i was told the coach didn't like it to much??? with shawn clark and hoystead they are in good kids but easily mislead away from footy or any other sport. its good to see them having a crack :thumbsu:

Shawn is a good kid and was one of the best in the 2's on the weekend. Should be playing seniors this week and probably would have been all year but doesn't train much.
The 50's on the weekend was just some frustration coming out in the players after being right with Yack at 1/4 time, then letting it slip and getting beaten by 10 goals

Shawn is a good kid and was one of the best in the 2's on the weekend. Should be playing seniors this week and probably would have been all year but doesn't train much.
The 50's on the weekend was just some frustration coming out in the players after being right with Yack at 1/4 time, then letting it slip and getting beaten by 10 goals

Hawk,
From what I heard you boys were right with Yack up to 3/4 time but just couldn't put it on the scoreboard..then in the last 1/4 the frustration came out. The Saints will cause an upset before the season is out - they just have to keep their focus on the footy.
As a side note - were the 50's there or was it overreating whistle-blowers?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawk,
From what I heard you boys were right with Yack up to 3/4 time but just couldn't put it on the scoreboard..then in the last 1/4 the frustration came out. The Saints will cause an upset before the season is out - they just have to keep their focus on the footy.
As a side note - were the 50's there or was it overreating whistle-blowers?

The 50's probably were there but it was our discipline that let us down.

The Saints will cause an upset before the season is out - they just have to keep their focus on the footy.

I've watched the saints the last two weeks and I will guarantee
that they will not cause an upset this year!! They were woeful against a good team in kiewa and just as bad in a very scappy shocking game against Yack. They might win against Ruthers (haven't seen them yet) but will not beat any of the other teams.

after a third of the season down this is how ithink the ladder will be after another 12 games
Mitta
KSC
DMB
BARNY
Beec
yack
tallang
chil
thurg
wah
saints
ruth
finals pretty straight forward mitta will win it easily over DMB in the decider..BIG new from KSC could see Ash Sutherland playing again this year...

How do you rate Beechworth this week Sugar Ray?? any chamce of causing an upset over Tallangatta??

Always mate, u gotta go in2 the game thinking that u r gonna win cause if u don't, then y even show up on the day if u r thinking negative.

after a third of the season down this is how ithink the ladder will be after another 12 games
Mitta
KSC
DMB
BARNY
Beec
yack
tallang
chil
thurg
wah
saints
ruth
finals pretty straight forward mitta will win it easily over DMB in the decider..BIG new from KSC could see Ash Sutherland playing again this year...

DMB in the granny?? Can not see that even being close to true. Also big call having tallangatta at 7th

DMB in the granny?? Can not see that even being close to true. Also big call having tallangatta at 7th[/quote

After mitta it is very even especially now kiewa have so many injury worries. DMB have the talent just need to put it all together as do yack, Tallangatta will finish 5th at best, a good effort for a team who really struggled last year.

After mitta it is very even especially now kiewa have so many injury worries. DMB have the talent just need to put it all together as do yack, Tallangatta will finish 5th at best, a good effort for a team who really struggled last year.[/quote]

Kiewa's injury worries being covered by some handy players returning and great form from kids. Rhodes and Petrovic back on the weekend. Kindellan and Hallinan playing well and Knight, Wright and Whitsed all to push into the side not to mention Richardson as well. I think you'll find Kiewa will be just fine as evidenced by running over Thurgoona last week

Kiewa's injury worries being covered by some handy players returning and great form from kids. Rhodes and Petrovic back on the weekend. Kindellan and Hallinan playing well and Knight, Wright and Whitsed all to push into the side not to mention Richardson as well. I think you'll find Kiewa will be just fine as evidenced by running over Thurgoona last week

Shimmer, I don't think anyone is doubting that Kiewa will continue to be a good strong side, but unfortunately with your injuries it looks as though the gap has widened to make the league's pecking order look like this:
1. Mitta
2. Daylight
3. Daylight
4. ???

Big under estimates of Kiewa (still very much in the running for #1 spot) and Tallangatta. And well over the top on DMB, what have they done this year?

Top Five as is:
Mitta
Kiewa
Gatta
Beech
Chilt

I can only see one change to this come end of year and that is Chiltern out and Barny in

Big under estimates of Kiewa (still very much in the running for #1 spot) and Tallangatta. And well over the top on DMB, what have they done this year?

Top Five as is:
Mitta
Kiewa
Gatta
Beech
Chilt

I can only see one change to this come end of year and that is Chiltern out and Barny in

At this stage I cant see anyone getting close to mitta but things can change change pretty quickly in this game as we all know.
my final five is:
1.MITTA(CLEAR TOP PICK)
2.KIEWA(HAVE THE CLASS BUT REMEMBER LAST YEAR,WILL THEY STAND UP???????)
3.DMB(HAVE THE TALENT JUST NEED TO GEL AN STAY INJURY FREE)
4.YACK(HAVE A VERY EASY DRAW, SEE FINAL 4 GAMES)
5.TALL(EXCELLENT EFFORT AFTER A POOR SEASON LAST YEAR,WILL FIGHT WITH BARNY AN BEECH FOR THE FINAL SPOT)
6.BARNY(stay injury free an big chance to play finals, for one week anyway)
7.BEECH(????dont know a lot about beechworth could be a wild card)
8.CHILT(will be hard to beat at home on the big ground, not big or strong enough)
9.THURG(at there best will challenge top sides but dont have the depth)
10.WAHG
11.WOD
12.RUTH

*There will be a fight down to the wire for fifth spot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Season 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Back