Season 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

i dont really think they are that special they shouldnt of beat wodonga saints. saints were the better team all day to half way throught the last quarter then they stopped and other then that win havent done much to win me over

Got some good players in Heath Northey and Ozzie though?? New League and huge club change, maybe they will show a little more fight next year once they've settled...

"Roughy" aka "Gurnerd Fanning" aka "jimbob21" has been very quiet of late he might be trying to work out how to get a kick.:)

I will admit I was stiring a few people up with Roughy, Harro included.
But I will guarantee that I am not Jimbob or allclass. I only say this becasue I don't want others to get the credit for my excellent trolling.

good to see a bit of biff made its way back to country footy yesterday. From what i understand Mcvean and Cusworth decided to go toe to toe with Micko taking the points and dropping Cusworth only for Cusworth to King hit Micko afterwards right in front of the umpire knocking out mickos teeth. Quick note to cusworth, it takes balls to go toe to toe with anyone but it takes a dog to king hit someone after you've been smashed, Payback will hurt you boy....

good to see a bit of biff made its way back to country footy yesterday. From what i understand Mcvean and Cusworth decided to go toe to toe with Micko taking the points and dropping Cusworth only for Cusworth to King hit Micko afterwards right in front of the umpire knocking out mickos teeth. Quick note to cusworth, it takes balls to go toe to toe with anyone but it takes a dog to king hit someone after you've been smashed, Payback will hurt you boy....

Not only that but Cusworth is a very big man jumping out from behind the umpire to king hit Micko. Also McMartin that mophead with a very classy elbow to the head to a bloke half his size. If that's all the Bombers have got they wont go far. Yeah I agree IHP Cusworth will need eyes in the back of his head if DMB have the misfortune to have to meet Kiewa in the finals.

Cammo,firstly I will admit that I am a DMB supporter and I know U R Kiewa so we were both at the game.
Knowing Micko and Cussy they both play their footy pretty hard but from what I saw and even talking to some kiewa players I think u have got the names around the wrong way.
Toe 2 toe means looking at someone not running along beside them and then swinging an arm around,I cant believe a player with ur knowledge would say that Cussys was a kinghit when he walked straight up 2 micko and went wack.
And yes the ump probably did see the second hit but The Policeman at the ground saw the first.
Dont want to turn this into a slanging match but i think its only fair that we all drop the subject as u guys are gonna back Micko and we will back Cussy,so before both players names get sullied lets just hit it in the head now eh.

Cammo,firstly I will admit that I am a DMB supporter and I know U R Kiewa so we were both at the game.
Knowing Micko and Cussy they both play their footy pretty hard but from what I saw and even talking to some kiewa players I think u have got the names around the wrong way.
Toe 2 toe means looking at someone not running along beside them and then swinging an arm around,I cant believe a player with ur knowledge would say that Cussys was a kinghit when he walked straight up 2 micko and went wack.
And yes the ump probably did see the second hit but The Policeman at the ground saw the first.
Dont want to turn this into a slanging match but i think its only fair that we all drop the subject as u guys are gonna back Micko and we will back Cussy,so before both players names get sullied lets just hit it in the head now eh.

I was just having a bit of fun with it mate trying to get this thread going a bit, I wasnt even there I away working at the minute. It was all a bit of light hearted fun on my behalf intended to get a bite....worked well it seems, i wish the fish would bite so easily;)

I'll bet Micko's dentist is rubbing his hands together! Is it true that he had just had approx $6000 worth of work done on his teeth in the past couple of weeks? And to add insult to injury is it also true that he had only just had a mouthguard fitted a day or two before the game and was waiting for it to be ready?

I know some will disagree with this but IMO anyone who plays footy without a mouthguard needs their head read, I don't care how much they make you gag.

Sounds to me like McVean "bit off more than he could chew":D:D:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unreal to see two 1-point matches on the weekend! Its showing more and more that teams 3-8 are very even, which is great to see.
The battle for final spots has already begun, with many "8 point games" coming up!

On another front, I know many teams attempt to 'shore-up' their sides with late recruiting to beat the deadline, do any teams look to pick up anyone at this point?

Unreal to see two 1-point matches on the weekend! Its showing more and more that teams 3-8 are very even, which is great to see.
The battle for final spots has already begun, with many "8 point games" coming up!

On another front, I know many teams attempt to 'shore-up' their sides with late recruiting to beat the deadline, do any teams look to pick up anyone at this point?

Saints will take anyone who can kick and mark and doesn't want any coin.

quote]

With yet to play kiewa id have to say that mitta is far and away the front runner, great end to end play and i dont think they dropped a mark after halftime against us. Also having 3 or 4 decent sized ruckmen really did help.
On paper barnawartha has the most depth in the league and i think they will play a big role in finals action.

Id also like to ask those in the know at kiewa, what has happend to Q.Cooke?????? Barely afew 2nds games does the great man little justice

With Wahgunyah tigers playing the Barnawartha tigers this week I think it's appropriate that Wahgunyah change to the Wahgunya pigs with the amount of sqealing they are going on with.

Expect to see a few clubs name some late signings in the coming weeks. DMB are currntly chasing a couple in the O&M, are I believe Beechworth are talking with a couple of gun players, SugarRay11 can you fill us in???

[quote Id also like to ask those in the know at kiewa, what has happend to Q.Cooke?????? Barely afew 2nds games does the great man little justice[/quote]
I think you are a little mixed up there Cat, the cook that has been playing 2nds is not Quentin. Was at pre season training (not training) but unsighted since. Had a knee op. and i believe is struggling to get over it

[quote Id also like to ask those in the know at kiewa, what has happend to Q.Cooke?????? Barely afew 2nds games does the great man little justice
I think you are a little mixed up there Cat, the cook that has been playing 2nds is not Quentin. Was at pre season training (not training) but unsighted since. Had a knee op. and i believe is struggling to get over it[/quote]

Last time i spoke to him which was pre season he said he was due for a new knee, having not seen him since i just assumed that cook in the paper was him, it will be a damn shame if it is all over for Quentin, does he still make an appearence at games or has he dissapeared altogether??

Expect to see a few clubs name some late signings in the coming weeks. DMB are currntly chasing a couple in the O&M, are "I believe Beechworth are talking with a couple of gun players", SugarRay11 can you fill us in???

Haven't heard a whisper up here Big H, quite personaly I don't think we need anyone else but if Romma does get a couple more gun players I'll be the first to welcome them to the club.

Any whispers on who the players might be or with club they're from Big H?

Big fukn deal,he aint gonna make them any better cause with Josh its all about Josh.

what do u mean by that 6udlv8? watched him play against the dogs couple of weeks ago and did very well kicked 2 goals one from 60 out with a 5kg ball because of the rain and set up one as well and played in the midfield u probably are forgetting he won the goalkicking there last year as a 17yo. wil be a good player in the years to come mark my words :)

what do u mean by that 6udlv8? watched him play against the dogs couple of weeks ago and did very well kicked 2 goals one from 60 out with a 5kg ball because of the rain and set up one as well and played in the midfield u probably are forgetting he won the goalkicking there last year as a 17yo. wil be a good player in the years to come mark my words :)

Hello Josh

Remove this Banner Ad

Season 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Back