season 2009 starts now.

Remove this Banner Ad

that might be a bit harsh there no orange peeler, as much as some people dont like others no one likes seeing clubs struggle like that your ex thurgoona, it wasnt that long ago they were in the same boat.

I see Jack you showed your true colours this week. Not only are you a w***er on Bigfooty but even in your club role you act like a total f!!!wit. Glad to see your swans getting pumped each week can understand now why you can't maintain players and no one wants to play for you. I hope this season is long and hard for you and your Mrs slaps you around with your new wooden spoon. w***er

And you would be?

I put my name on here after some little *** had nothing better to do than do a little bit of an investigation on me. As I have said in the past, I only wanted to get a bit of a rise out of people. I didn't have to admit my name but I did, I would also do the same thing again if I had my time again.
I'm really not sure what you are refering to when you say I showed my true colours and to be honest I'm not that interested in hearing what you have to say. Sure we are struggling at the moment, but as most would know, Chiltern are a very proud and close knit so our time at the bottom will be a lot shorter than what your horse loving club spent there.

And you would be?

I put my name on here after some little *** had nothing better to do than do a little bit of an investigation on me. As I have said in the past, I only wanted to get a bit of a rise out of people. I didn't have to admit my name but I did, I would also do the same thing again if I had my time again.
I'm really not sure what you are refering to when you say I showed my true colours and to be honest I'm not that interested in hearing what you have to say. Sure we are struggling at the moment, but as most would know, Chiltern are a very proud and close knit so our time at the bottom will be a lot shorter than what your horse loving club spent there.

I'll give you a heads up Jack if your going to make comments about yourself be sure not to do when signed in as one of your other alias's.:rolleyes:

that might be a bit harsh there no orange peeler, as much as some people dont like others no one likes seeing clubs struggle like that your ex thurgoona, it wasnt that long ago they were in the same boat.
not having a crack at Chiltern as a whole there no measure just the knob who is there secretary.

I'll give you a heads up Jack if your going to make comments about yourself be sure not to do when signed in as one of your other alias's.:rolleyes:

Na Na na Na- I have been honest on here from the start- i'm the only one on here that has not tried to hide his identity. I got no idea who CIA is. I might agree with his views, but it's not me. I got better things to do then sign up twice.
I would like CIA to come forward and tell everyone who you are- that is not on, i can make a c**t of myself on here by myself, don't really need you to do it for me.
Now- showing true colours???? what are you talking about N.O.P??? Has it anything to do with clearances?

And you would be?

Na Na na Na- I have been honest on here from the start- i'm the only one on here that has not tried to hide his identity. I got no idea who CIA is. I might agree with his views, but it's not me. I got better things to do then sign up twice.
I would like CIA to come forward and tell everyone who you are- that is not on, i can make a c**t of myself on here by myself, don't really need you to do it for me.
Now- showing true colours???? what are you talking about N.O.P??? Has it anything to do with clearances?

Nice try Jack! Get off the computer idiot until you learn to use it properly!!!

TARP2.jpg

I'm not Jack. Why would I associate myself with that Fwit?
I was trying to reply to a post on a different thread but obviously I have put it on the wrong thread. I have no affiliation with Chiltern in anyway (I have only just learned that the're even in the competition.

Go the Tigers

I'm not Jack. Why would I associate myself with that Fwit?
I was trying to reply to a post on a different thread but obviously I have put it on the wrong thread. I have no affiliation with Chiltern in anyway (I have only just learned that the're even in the competition.

Go the Tigers

For somebody not knowing about the league you seem to have posted a lot thoughts on this thread a league to which you claim not to know much about. I also seen you made a very similar snide remark about Thurgoona in a previous post, i think you and Jack are a lot more alike then you realise..:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I don't assume to speak for anyone else on here but can you blokes seriously get over this crap and concentrate on footy, i'd rather hear about the games and the players as opposed to a couple of flogs taking shots at each other, who really gives sh*t.

Interesting part of the season...looks like Tall and Kiewa top 2, then 3 more spots to be divided between Yack, Thurg, Beech and Barny. Mitta and Dederang look gone.

Beech beating Thurg in a close one then thurg beating yack in a close one, looks to be pretty even amongst these sides. Yack v Beech and Barny v Thurg this week and Barny to play Beech and Yack straight after the bye, so will be interesting to see how they all shape up when they have all played each other.

I don't assume to speak for anyone else on here but can you blokes seriously get over this crap and concentrate on footy, i'd rather hear about the games and the players as opposed to a couple of flogs taking shots at each other, who really gives sh*t.

Interesting part of the season...looks like Tall and Kiewa top 2, then 3 more spots to be divided between Yack, Thurg, Beech and Barny. Mitta and Dederang look gone.

Beech beating Thurg in a close one then thurg beating yack in a close one, looks to be pretty even amongst these sides. Yack v Beech and Barny v Thurg this week and Barny to play Beech and Yack straight after the bye, so will be interesting to see how they all shape up when they have all played each other.

Well said JF, Im with you mate. Very interesting month coming up with Thur, Yack, Beech, and as you said Barny playing the top few sides. Obviously in 4-5 weeks time we will get a better look at how sides are really going!! Big game for Barny boys this week if they lose they are 8 points off 5th and starting to rely on other sides to lose. Remember with the seeded draw Thur, Yack, and Beech have a better end to season as opposed to Barny

Spot on comments. Lets try to keep it to footy talk on here.
If anybody wants to start talking crap they can start another thread but don't expect to see me in there!

And if I hear one more mention about the chiltern CEO I will spew.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate, I've explained what happened, it was an honest error.

Let's just all move on. GO THE TIGERS

Who has the best looking Mrs at each club?

These posts of the last few weeks have been hilarious !
Nice work uncovering this clown guys !
Time to get a new name again JACK ROFLMAO !

Does anyone know what Mr Gray did in the Dederang game behind play that he is being talked to about ?

i agree that we should be talkin footy but it is just so much fun watching you make a bigger dick of yourself everytime you post a reply. almost like watching a couple of bulldogs playing with a dead swan.

Your the one making a dick of yourself, how many times do you need to be told that I'm not Jack. C LI N T

Just get over it. I am a proud supporter and ex player of the Tigers, I have also spent a deal of time in Bendigo and Benalla, if Jack has done that then I'll happily expose myself.

Which club has the best pies in the league?

Your the one making a dick of yourself, how many times do you need to be told that I'm not Jack. C LI N T

Just get over it. I am a proud supporter and ex player of the Tigers, I have also spent a deal of time in Bendigo and Benalla, if Jack has done that then I'll happily expose myself.

Chiltern ? ROFLMAO

no worries.....jack.

my names not clint either

hi im new to this but have been reading back over the past few weeks, if this is not gold im not sure what is. apart from the Jack54 v everyone saga and CIA (is he or isnt he Jack54 saga) there's little other happening, but keep up the bullshit as it give us something to laugh at. Some more footy related stuff would be good though.

apart from that a big round in tdfl this week, my tips.

Barny will beat Thurgoona by 9pts (just coz they have too to stay in touch)
Dederang might get their second win v Wodonga Saints, by 27pts up there
Mitta will out muscle Chiltern, 8 goals
Kiewa too strong for the young Cats, 15 goals
Tallangatta to flog Wahgunyah, 18 goals
Yack might be too strong for B'worth, just by 7pts

Any news on new signings at clubs coming into June?

My Tips for Round 8

Mitta United by 45points
Tallangatta by 60points
KSC by 30points
DMB by 48points
Barny by 10points
Beechworth

btw can any Rutherglen players/supporters tell me if that's Rusco Fulton named in the Senoirs for this w/e?

These are my tips
Mitta by 40
Tallangatta by 54
Kiewa by 38
Dederang by 15
Thurgoona by 27
Beechworth by 10

Remove this Banner Ad

season 2009 starts now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back