season 2009 starts now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hallinan going to bushies, Camo to Wodonga, Scott Bartel to Albury, Jason Bartel going to uni in ballarat and will be doubtful starter for Kiewa, Josh Bartel most likely to stay at Kiewa, Rhodes definately staying at Kiewa, Kindellan will probably try at Wodonga again but return to Kiewa during the season.

I believe Kiewa may well have signed up Scott Sheather also - handy.

is kindellan good enough 2 make it in the o&m?

a good friend of mine was at a pub on the weekend and was chatting to tyson smith and tyson gorupic and he seems to think gorupic will be joinging his housemate smith and his good mates will chilton and jack russel at the hoppers would be a massive singing for tallagatta and a massive loss for wodogna if he leaves quality player who will dominate at this lower level hoppers for flag 09 after keiwa and mitta's losses theres a hot tip

a good friend of mine was at a pub on the weekend and was chatting to tyson smith and tyson gorupic and he seems to think gorupic will be joinging his housemate smith and his good mates will chilton and jack russel at the hoppers would be a massive singing for tallagatta and a massive loss for wodogna if he leaves quality player who will dominate at this lower level hoppers for flag 09 after keiwa and mitta's losses theres a hot tip

Thanks for the info Tyson.;)

Twycross apparently knocked back the Chiltern job last night.
Expect an announcement from DMB next week or later this week,shouldnt be a surprise though.

Dicketts to do DMB again I would say then, They must of talked him into it since they haven been able to find a suitable replacement.
Is a bloke by the name of Brook coaching Chiltern next year now then ? A Reserves player I was told, not real sure though maybe just rumor.

Dicketts to do DMB again I would say then, They must of talked him into it since they haven been able to find a suitable replacement.
Is a bloke by the name of Brook coaching Chiltern next year now then ? A Reserves player I was told, not real sure though maybe just rumor.

that wouldn't b Luke Brookes ur talking about is it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking to a guy from Barny over the weekend and he said their losses are many-
Brandon Roach and Withers -retired
Shane Roach-Whorouly
Cameron McNeil and Mick Nixon-Lavington
Shane Laracy-Wodonga
R Leahy-one of the Hume clubs
Kosic and Corcoran-Raiders
Fellowes-retired from injury
A few of the twos moving away and some other senior guys looking elsewhere.Kade Brown and Jackson to Thurgoona

Be tough to be competitive if even most of these are true which he was adamant they all were.Hopefully they can recruit a couple or some of the top sides(MItta;Kiewa and Barny) from last year might come right back to the pack.

Brendan Roach, Troy Withers- playing on
Mick Nixon-signed with Barny
Shane Laracy- Barny 3rds coach
Cook-training at Raiders??
Demarte-Barny
Jackson-not playing/year off
Not sure about kosic & Trent Keller but all the rest sounds about right.

Ive also heard Dale Andrews going to Thurgoona? and a few from the army off to the saints?

Demarte-Barny

Looks like Barnys losses won't be as bad as earlier thought, with a few quality recruits on the radar and some super kids from the premiership winning 3rds team stepping up Barny will be a tough proposition for most TDFL sides out there....

Demarte-Barny

Looks like Barnys losses won't be as bad as earlier thought, with a few quality recruits on the radar and some super kids from the premiership winning 3rds team stepping up Barny will be a tough proposition for most TDFL sides out there....

The super kids should be pushing themselves and playing thirds O & M

I would say that playing TDFL seniors is pushing yourself a lot harder thatn playing 3rds in town...!
Obviously kids stepping up from 3rds at any club are going to have tough days against the more mature sides, but as shown towards the end of last year sides like Mitta were exposed when the ball was released in the open and the younger faster players were brought into play.
The test for any young playeer is to play against men and develop as a player not run around in the O&M 3rds playing against kids again...

Remove this Banner Ad

season 2009 starts now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back