season 2009 starts now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Whorouly & Barnawartha B&F & Premiership player - Trevor Vyner on the move back to the TDFL. Apparently relocated to Wodonga & signed with Mitta.

Will Joel still play even though Greg Butler has pulled the pin on the club? and bagging the Saints to whoever will listen.

I dont think there would be much chance of butler heading to saints without his uncle there, club is obviously going no where especially with the chance of them losing a few young blokes out of the side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone tell me how the following boys go:

Nathan Horsfall (ex Wodonga Saints) - can play, loves himself too much.

Ryan Jenkins (Wodonga Saints) - good mark, long kick, needs a bit of mungrel. best of the lot of them

Stuart Richards (a/a) - young left footer who coughs it up more than most

Chris Cottee (a/a) - good mark, long kick - VERY LAZY

Shaun Mann (a/a) - Was struggling to get a game in the 2's at the saints.(need i say more)

Jayson Tylee (a/a) - good kid, good kick, has got into the wrong crowd.

Sam Eaton (ex Mitta)

Joel Butler (Mitta

Are you still at the Saints Hawk20 ? How are things going there ?

I am still there AP and things have been going ok until all the halfwits listed above decided it would be good to travel all the way to Renni to get flogged in the Picola league.
Renni have offered these average TDFL players a lot of money to go over there and be very average PDFL players.
I don't know if you know the PDFL very well, but they have split their league into 2 and it just so happens that there is a very good one and not so good one, Renni happen to be in the very good one. Which for a bunch of Saints players, who were average at best in the TDFL, to go there and get money to play in ludicrous. I just hope Renni aren't banking on these blokes to win them games.

Apart from that the club has been going ok, about 20odd to training, new coaching staff and it has just been announced that we will have an U14's team this year which is great for the club.

Just a bit of a summary of the ins & outs mentioned on this thread so far. Feel free to correct any you know as fact or make any additions, but if the following are incorrect, don't blame me, I'm only summarising what others have said:

Barny: Same coach Burgess (non-playing) In - Vyner. Out - McNeil, S Roach, Withers, Leahy, Cook, Jackson.

Beech: New coach Prichard (playing) In - ?? Out - ?? All quiet up there. New coach rumoured to be attracting some of Chiltern's young guns.

Chiltern: New coach Smith (non-playing) In - ?? Out - D Cassidy, Storey, Curtis.

DMB: Same coach Dicketts (playing) In - ?? Out - Mounsey.

KSC: Same coach Bone (non-playing) In - Sheather, Out - Hallinan, Bartel X 3, Kindellan, Rhodes, Cameron.

Mitta: Same coach Cohen (playing) In - ??, Out - Slater, Culph, Fraser, Nelsons.

Ruth: Same coach Sarau (non playing) In - Francis, Palabiski, J Thompson. Out - S Thomson.

Tall: Same coach Mathey (non-playing) In - Russell, Smith, Chilton, Kennedy, Arnott, Gorupic, Brain, Spink. Out - Thwaites, Doyle.

Thur: New coach Hargreaves (playing) In - Andrews. Out - Wightman, Maiden.

Wah: Same coach Rogers (playing) In - ??, Out - ?? All quiet on the western front.

Wod: New coach Romeril (non-playing) In - McElhinney, Church, Out - Horsfall, Jenkins, Richards, Cottee, Tylee.

Yack: Same coach Lillis (not sure if he plays) In - Fulton, Tapner, Clancy. Out - ??

Please add/delete as you see fit but let's get something going.

Just a bit of a summary of the ins & outs mentioned on this thread so far. Feel free to correct any you know as fact or make any additions, but if the following are incorrect, don't blame me, I'm only summarising what others have said:

Barny: Same coach Burgess (non-playing) In - Vyner. Out - McNeil, S Roach, Withers, Leahy, Cook, Jackson.

Beech: New coach Prichard (playing) In - ?? Out - Mitch Ryan. All quiet up there. New coach rumoured to be attracting some of Chiltern's young guns.

Chiltern: New coach Smith (non-playing) In - ?? Out - D Cassidy, Storey, Curtis.

KSC: Same coach Bone (non-playing) In - Sheather, Out - Hallinan, Bartel X 3, Kindellan, Rhodes, Cameron.

Mitta: Same coach Cohen (playing) In - ??, Out - Slater, Culph, Fraser, Nelsons.

Ruth: Same coach Sarau (non playing) In - Francis, Palabiski, J Thompson. Out - S Thomson.

Tall: Same coach Mathey (non-playing) In - Russell, Smith, Chilton, Kennedy, Arnott, Gorupic, Brain, Spink. Out - Thwaites, Doyle.

Wah: Same coach Osborne (playing) In - ??, Out - ?? All quiet on the western front.

Wod: New coach Romeril (non-playing) In - McElhinney, Church, Out - Horsfall, Jenkins, Richards, Cottee, Tylee.

Yack: Same coach Lillis (not sure if he plays) In - Fulton, Tapner, Clancy. Out - ??

Good Work AP just a couple of things

1. Mitch Ryan is in Qld so he won't be playing.
2. So who are these Chiltern young guns that we are attracting?
3. Wasn't that Rogers fellow the coach last year for Wahgunyah?

Beech: New coach Prichard (playing) In - ?? Out - ?? All quiet up there. New coach rumoured to be attracting some of Chiltern's young guns.

Wah: Same coach Osborne (playing) In - ??, Out - ?? All quiet on the western front.

Big chance this could change

Not sure of they're names Ray, I was told but they didn't register. Someone told me he was related to a few of Chiltern's young fellows and that they would be leaving Chiltern for Beechworth. If you don't know anything about them though, I guess it's incorrect.
Thanks - Rogers was the coach of Wahgunyah.

Mitta:INS; Guy Pendergast, Trevor Vyner
Yack:INS; Ben Margery
Barn:INS;Withers not going to Longwood now OUTS; Trevor Vyner

Mitta:INS; Guy Pendergast, Trevor Vyner
Yack:INS; Ben Margery
Barn:INS;Withers not going to Longwood now OUTS; Trevor Vyner

Vyner has an apprenticeship with Anderson so i would be very surprised to see him play against his boss!Then again Anderson might decide to go to Mitta this year as well...

Remove this Banner Ad

season 2009 starts now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back