Season 2013 Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Local Footy Rumours
-Heath O'Farrell of Port Melbourne football club in the VFL leaving after 5 years of senior football to play for Old Camberwell in the VAFA after a falling out with Garry Ayers and club captain John Baird

-Young Tasman roosters (eyre peninsula, SA) player josh seal is moving to rival club, Malle park for massive coin and to play with his cousins.

-Aaron Purvis from Clayton FC winner of the SFL Div 1 B&F 2012 has walked out on the club and is believed to be going to ROC football club...

-Cameron Cloke and Matty Brown are on the move from Bundoora FC big loss for Bundoora

-After a short stint at Cohuna, Nick Elliot possibly heading to the kdfl to join Stanhope

-

My Eltham source has told me tonight that some high profile players are looking for new homes next season. And I don't mean of the AV Jennings variety! One disgruntled player who has only been paid for one of the half dozen senior games he played. For a club that was there abouts, some are expressing concern over the state of affairs at Panther Place.

Reigning Frosty Miller Medalist Dean Galea has signed with Heidelberg on the back of being offered a small fortune. Surely has to become one of the better players you'll find in local footy anywhere?

Reigning Frosty Miller Medalist Dean Galea has signed with Heidelberg on the back of being offered a small fortune. Surely has to become one of the better players you'll find in local footy anywhere?
Also heard Avondale heights

My Eltham source has told me tonight that some high profile players are looking for new homes next season. And I don't mean of the AV Jennings variety! One disgruntled player who has only been paid for one of the half dozen senior games he played. For a club that was there abouts, some are expressing concern over the state of affairs at Panther Place.

Can't be too high profile if only played half dozen games.

I think you need a better source

Which Player?

Bundoora have re-signed all but three players from 2013 and have signed a massive name from another leading club who will only strenghten the midfield even more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

heard the np might be signing a few big names this week witch will give them the perfect mix to complement their youngsters

No to Cloke and dyson both sorted.

Have been told though that there is between 4-6 going from Eltham to the nearby ammo club due to close friendships with the coach.

Have been told though that there is between 4-6 going from Eltham to the nearby ammo club due to close friendships with the coach.

Out of the 4 that were rumoured to be leaving Eltham, Only 1 of them played a handful of games in 2013, The others travelled, worked etc.

Very much Eltham players in the past but not so much in 2013

Reserve grade players who have not played for a number of season. looking for a social game without the commitment

There couldn't be anymore mayo on this post. 1 player has agreed to play at banyule with Haysey and he played only about 3 senior games about 3 years ago. Will go well in ammos but hasn't played at eltham for a few years. Don't believe everything you read on facebook.

Any truth to the rumours scanlon is off to bundoora?

There couldn't be anymore mayo on this post. 1 player has agreed to play at banyule with Haysey and he played only about 3 senior games about 3 years ago. Will go well in ammos but hasn't played at eltham for a few years. Don't believe everything you read on facebook.

Any truth to the rumours scanlon is off to bundoora?

Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back