SEASON 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

How does the league enforce that yet clear the player that caused it?

Pandora’s box

It’s the league , I think most will never understand there actions and decisions they make 80% off the time

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Up to the clubs to whack in a by-law saying that if a player is put into a concussion protocol then if it was the result of a reportable offence then the reported played must serve a suspension of not less than 21 days, commencing the day after the match was player.

Ambiguity over and everyone know that their moment of madness on the field that causes serious injury to another player will have their arse on the sidelines for three weekends. No ifs, buts or please I won't do it agains.

Up to the clubs to whack in a by-law saying that if a player is put into a concussion protocol then if it was the result of a reportable offence then the reported played must serve a suspension of not less than 21 days, commencing the day after the match was player.

Ambiguity over and everyone know that their moment of madness on the field that causes serious injury to another player will have their arse on the sidelines for three weekends. No ifs, buts or please I won't do it agains.

Or how about they just suspend players when the perform these acts.

That is the best logic I have seen. This league will never do it for 1 are gutless and 2 then they can't protect their chosen ones

Am I hearing correct that someone from Junction, has been given 2 weeks for a bump? Surely not….. after sling tackles and melees! They give that 2 weeks?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are the predictions for finals for div 1?
Healesville would have to be where the top bet is. You would think warby 2nd as they have beaten every other team. Seville have looked the goods at times and Belgrave seems a dark horse. Should be a good finals series. My prediction is Healesville/Warby grand final and unless Warby pull something spectacular out it will be Healesville as premiers. Just hope they don't play the grand final at Healesville....

What are the predictions for finals for div 1?
Healesville would have to be where the top bet is. You would think warby 2nd as they have beaten every other team. Seville have looked the goods at times and Belgrave seems a dark horse. Should be a good finals series. My prediction is Healesville/Warby grand final and unless Warby pull something spectacular out it will be Healesville as premiers. Just hope they don't play the grand final at Healesville....

Healesville are the top team at the moment but I wouldn’t write off any of the top 4 or 5 as yet. Having players of the calibre of Edwards and Greenwood certainly will make a difference when finals arrive.

I like the look of Seville who continue to go along ok and Warburton Millgrove seem to be building some momentum. I wouldn’t write off Alexandra at this stage as if they can get their best team playing ( and within their points allocation) I believe they have the potential to defeat anyone.

Have to say I am very impressed with Yea who have done a mighty job after returning from being in recess. A massive effort from all concerned to get the club competitive and going really well off field too. Would be great to see them make finals but I think it’s unlikely this season.

Two horse race in division 1
Healesville out in front, Seville building

Premier down to 3 teams.
Narre way in front. Whoever wins this week out of Wandin/Woori earns second favourite.

SEASON 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back