SEASON 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Two horse race in division 1
Healesville out in front, Seville building

Premier down to 3 teams.
Narre way in front. Whoever wins this week out of Wandin/Woori earns second favourite.

Don’t agree with that Jonesy. Narre Warren are not way out in front this year and it’s very even up top. Woori for mine are the best team but Wandin are also up there again. Liked Upwey’s win against Narre Warren a few weeks ago which showed they can also beat anyone in their day. They are still a bit behind the others at this time though.

Don’t agree with that Jonesy. Narre Warren are not way out in front this year and it’s very even up top. Woori for mine are the best team but Wandin are also up there again. Liked Upwey’s win against Narre Warren a few weeks ago which showed they can also beat anyone in their day. They are still a bit behind the others at this time though.

Upwey vs Narre was in the slop at upwey. Wouldn’t take any notice of that result. Unless the league schedule finals at Mt Eve or Belgrave

for training they would be closed. I already know of at least 4 councils around melbourne that have shut grounds for training this week. they'll be available for games though
Grounds in Yarra Ranges closed for training Tuesday and Wednesday, all good for training Thursday and games Saturday (as long as road into Yarra Glen is not under water)

Agree LFG ! Looking forward to this weekends contest at Woori, both clubs have been just getting by in recent weeks, but no doubt they’ll be ramping it up tomorrow, a lot at stake.

By the time September comes around, and assuming lists stay pretty healthy, I think anyone of those 3 can win it….they’re all good enough to beat each other !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looked like a solid win by Wandin yesterday which now has them back in 2nd spot. Assume the ground would have held up ok at Woori?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

SEASON 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back