SEASON 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m going to say yes !
If for example OFC & Upwey had finished on level points, it was 1 all in the head to head and Upwey would take the higher spot by 1pt in aggregates !!
If it's still equal, it then goes down to who had the bigger crowd. So obviously Trump must win.

An excellent appointment for Powelltown. Good leader and will be able to recruit too.

Ben Wratten is staying as well so a great win for the club as he has been exceptional during season 2024 despite the initial uncertainty about the club and its future, especially from those who really had no idea what was going on.

Exciting times ahead for the club.
Try telling the kid he knocked out on the weekend with a dangerous sling tackle how exceptional he is, I'm sure he would love to hear it. That's the second time this year.

Try telling the kid he knocked out on the weekend with a dangerous sling tackle how exceptional he is, I'm sure he would love to hear it. That's the second time this year.

Is this true, didn’t hear of any reports being made, or any sling tackles occurring could you inform me of such events in more detail, would love to hear more?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Entry into this years finals $17 per adult, pensioners and ages 16-18 $6.

Paying $17 is not the issue. The issue is the money isn’t getting filtered back into clubs and more disappointingly into junior football.

At the moment every available opportunity the league is either upping fees or fining clubs. This season a junior club received a $2000 bill after hosting an Under 19 Round Robin.

Again the question is what are the clubs seeing in return?

Paying $17 is not the issue. The issue is the money isn’t getting filtered back into clubs and more disappointingly into junior football.

At the moment every available opportunity the league is either upping fees or fining clubs. This season a junior club received a $2000 bill after hosting an Under 10 Round Robin.

Again the question is what are the clubs seeing in return?

Sorry Under 10 Round Robin.

2 Yarra Valley Divisions under the banner of Eastern.

Mean's Saturday netball is retained which means a lot to the comp and its clubs..

If someone owned this business the commission would have been punted 3 times in the last 6 years.

Mean's Saturday netball is retained which means a lot to the comp and its clubs..

If someone owned this business the commission would have been punted 3 times in the last 6 years.

I suggested along those lines 3 weeks ago. Just let the dedicated OE divisions keep their Sat netball rather than Fri nights.

I've actually maintained that the opposite could apply. If OE got rid of Alex and Yea - Narre and Berwick Springs are leaving and Pakky are thinking about it. EFNL has 3 spots to bring it up to a 50 team comp. Maybe have the 2 comps merge with Wandin, Woori and Olinda slot into D2 or 3 and have a standalone Div 5 for legacy OE teams to keep the travel amongst themselves. Then you only need 1 head office, 1 marketing team, 1 media team, leverage through numbers for sponsorship. Clubs can move around through promotion / relegation and not having to apply for permits to change comps. Also means that Silvan / Coldstream could move to the OE division if they wanted less travel. The 2 umpire groups could combine and have 2 training venues which is what is wanted.

Talks are well and truly in progress.
Complete lack of faith in what is going on.

High fees
MRP/Tribunal farcical
Communication
No clarity or transparency
ETC

15 bucks to get into Eastern finals in 2019.

based on that, inflation suggests 18.23 is the target figure in 2024

So we are saving money and should be thanking them.. Sooks..;):D

I suggested along those lines 3 weeks ago. Just let the dedicated OE divisions keep their Sat netball rather than Fri nights.

I've actually maintained that the opposite could apply. If OE got rid of Alex and Yea - Narre and Berwick Springs are leaving and Pakky are thinking about it. EFNL has 3 spots to bring it up to a 50 team comp. Maybe have the 2 comps merge with Wandin, Woori and Olinda slot into D2 or 3 and have a standalone Div 5 for legacy OE teams to keep the travel amongst themselves. Then you only need 1 head office, 1 marketing team, 1 media team, leverage through numbers for sponsorship. Clubs can move around through promotion / relegation and not having to apply for permits to change comps. Also means that Silvan / Coldstream could move to the OE division if they wanted less travel. The 2 umpire groups could combine and have 2 training venues which is what is wanted.
if teams are in and out of these divisions they'd need netball - I'd say most clubs would be very reluctant to relinquish this part of their club

Remove this Banner Ad

SEASON 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back