Official Match Thread Season 22 Round 12 - Gold City Royals vs Fighting Furies at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

I've only just realised - the Hitler moustache is one of convenience. I don't know if I have the gall to bring it back but I'm going to wear it for the day and see what becomes of it.

I've only just realised - the Hitler moustache is one of convenience. I don't know if I have the gall to bring it back but I'm going to wear it for the day and see what becomes of it.

So where you that strange fat greasy looking pack a day type overly tanned trickster sporting their best impression of a squished caterpillar above their upper lip?

So where you that strange fat greasy looking pack a day type overly tanned trickster sporting their best impression of a squished caterpillar above their upper lip?

So you were that strange fat greasy looking pack a day type overly tanned trickster sporting their best impression of a squished caterpillar above their upper lip?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if our opponents with their lavatorial fixation on golden thrones are aware that it's GAME DAY ...

Game day the worst day of the week. If I rooted the thing I woke up next to its already been a ******* shocker.

I'd say the same, but I'm not sure my wife would appreciate it

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 22 Round 12 - Gold City Royals vs Fighting Furies at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back