Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 12 - Gold City Royals v Fighting Furies at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm here.

Seth Rollins Laughing GIF by WWE

I'm here.

Nice to see you. I'd show you to the visitors facilities, but as an ex-royal, you're fully aware of where they are and the poor condition we keep them in, so you can find them yourself.

We have a great opportunity today to head towards the upper levels of the 8 and keep our opposition out of the 8

We must be united in this belief we can not only win but win with style and grace - 2 players we snuck in overnight

1713652181713.png

Nice to see you. I'd show you to the visitors facilities, but as an ex-royal, you're fully aware of where they are and the poor condition we keep them in, so you can find them yourself.

Following the poo trail as we speak.

I'm glad you picked up on that. It was a whole team effort to make that path

It's very unfortunate for the uneducated Pickitt whom thought it was a chocolate fountain path.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For non ex-Royals, they are the only part of the Golden Throne that isn’t golden…

I'm here.

Great. There's a spill over by the bar that needs mopping.

And one of the toilets is blocked in the visitors section. I'm not blaming anyone but did see omgfridge walking out, rubbing his tummy earlier.

We have a great opportunity today to head towards the upper levels of the 8 and keep our opposition out of the 8

We must be united in this belief we can not only win but win with style and grace - 2 players we snuck in overnight

View attachment 1965753

Grace seems like a sweetheart, but Style seems a little pretentious. The kind of guy to wear sunglasses at night.

View attachment 1965753
Style and Grace?!?!

You were supposed to sneak in Biff and Barge!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 12 - Gold City Royals v Fighting Furies at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back