Official Match Thread Season 22 Round 12 - Gold City Royals vs Fighting Furies at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Leading goal kicker? I could win that as well if I refused to play anywhere but FF and hung around for 50 seasons too.

I've only made 3 All-SFA teams and have one of the highest disposal averages of all time. Also came 2nd in the EKA.

Your bio also says you brought ClarkeM to the Sweet FA...

That should be a life ban right there you flogasaurus.
He did his best to get rid of me very quickly though, give him his dues.

I'm Ace at playing imaginary footy..
giphy.gif

you're fargin ace, fullstop!

reminds me of the fat bloke who put his mrs through the wall while having sex. instead of going to the hospital they finished up lol

I remember that story, was your missus ok after that Blacky?

reminds me of the fat bloke who put his mrs through the wall while having sex. instead of going to the hospital they finished up lol
That's called professionalism.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What!
Not the same, same?

She sexy as still.
I'm 'Thank you, come again' Indian.

She's really expensive :(
That's not what it sounds like. I meant movies...not pr0n movies.
By the way, she will play Vin Diesel's girlfriend in xXx: The Return of Xander Cage next year.

I'm 'Thank you, come again' Indian.

She's really expensive :(
That's not what it sounds like. I meant movies...not pr0n movies.
By the way, she will play Vin Diesel's girlfriend in xXx: The Return of Xander Cage next year.

Is it a Zombie Movie?

I remember in the Ice Cube one they said he was dead.

Is it a Zombie Movie?

I remember in the Ice Cube one they said he was dead.
From what little I've read about the movie, apparently he is not dead. Just in a long-term exile kinda situation

It's a another cash grab by Vin Diesel. Didn't want to be in the second film, and now back for the third 12 years later.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 22 Round 12 - Gold City Royals vs Fighting Furies at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back