Official Match Thread Season 23, Round 12 - Fighting Furies vs Las Vegas Bears at Punt Road

Remove this Banner Ad

I have written the necessary this was the loss we had to have before finals quotes to be distributed to the qooty media once our streak happens.

If you do get a win you can look back fondly on it during mad monday whilst everyone else is playing finals.
This is where you are sorely mistaken Sterge it's mad monday every monday at the Bears, it's part of our weekly routine.

This is where you are sorely mistaken Sterge it's mad monday every monday at the Bears, it's part of our weekly routine.

Possibly why you are no good at qooty?

I wonder if getting curbstomped by that bouncer during the grand final celebrations has redooced my brain kapacitie
Nah. Never done me any harm. Long as you're still banging your 200 coneys a day and your case of JDs there's nuffin rong wiv ya.

Fury sounds like some cricket bat I would have bought from Big W when I was 8.

(it won't be funny when you joke "what, four years ago?!?!?!? rofl xD")

Fury sounds like some cricket bat I would have bought from Big W when I was 8.

Probably available for about $20. Low quality cheap kashmir, no substance, shit middle, generally just a beginners bat. But they would be mass-produced, "spammed" if you will to every sporting store in the land. Anyone with a fury would probably want to upgrade to score any runs in their local league.

Anyone else drawing parallels here?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You need the edge when you go 8 straight... Like pulling a 3 nighter on a sheetless waterbed with a litre of baby oil and Jacqui Lambie.
Who wouldn't...
images

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 23, Round 12 - Fighting Furies vs Las Vegas Bears at Punt Road

Remove this Banner Ad

Back