Discussion Season 26 - Hall Of Fame - Nominations

Remove this Banner Ad

Didnt read a word of this apart from the title - can i nominate Blacky

Reason - He once won best on ground for the pick a side qooty match and was awarded the lookie risted medal for said game. - The Filth Wizard vs Millky95

You coming back home to the Hawks mate? I'll warn you, we're shit at the moment but you might just be the breath of fresh air (again) we need.

You coming back home to the Hawks mate? I'll warn you, we're shit at the moment but you might just be the breath of fresh air (again) we need.

How many breaths of fresh air do you want?

As many as it takes.

I think Rookie might have some unfinished business with us.

Look, you've just drawn the breaths out too much. JoshWoodenSpoon just took like 13 fresh breaths of air in one off-season and look how well it worked for him.

Look, you've just drawn the breaths out too much. JoshWoodenSpoon just took like 13 fresh breaths of air in one off-season and look how well it worked for him.

Please don't try and correct my ways, minnow.

I swear on my mum's life she wasn't.

IiCiEv8BFSHBD3lmmuljsba-Y4Q=.gif

B2--GIYyWDOdTeHpFIcHM0P_yyU=.gif

How does kdav nominate someone? Was iDon one of your favourite opponents when you were starting out, did you enjoy his work back in the day? It's easy to read numbers bro.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How does kdav nominate someone? Was iDon one of your favourite opponents when you were starting out, did you enjoy his work back in the day? It's easy to read numbers bro.

I'm not enjoying this 'come back from weeks off to point out what I did wrong' thing.

I'm not enjoying this 'come back from weeks off to point out what I did wrong' thing.
I can't go anywhere without you ****ing up at least 3 times.

Getting in early? Which season were you thinking of nominating for?
Season 26, when Sab22 turned into Lebron and carried the wonders to the finals despite being second last on the ladder halfway through the season.

Sounds good, but won't happen. Right now we are being Carried by the Qooty God

Hes nearly finished, hes up to page 455 right now.

Sure he is, that's probably just the first draft and he'll ass a few more pages once he realises that he hasn't told us about the time he rescued us all from some type of disaster and helped the bunnies across the road.

Sure he is, that's probably just the first draft and he'll ass a few more pages once he realises that he hasn't told us about the time he rescued us all from some type of disaster and helped the bunnies across the road.
Well at least hes promised to keep it short.

Hey okeydoke7 when you were admin what did you do besides throw out a fixture you copy pasted from a randomiser and organise games to be simmed?

It’s not like you were FR or destroy and did it all yourself and post the results.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Season 26 - Hall Of Fame - Nominations

Remove this Banner Ad

Back