Future Hall of Famer looking for new club

Remove this Banner Ad

My termination papers with the Hawks have been signed off. Which club would like my services for next season?
Will you require a toilet and or public toilet for a club to be considered?

Golden Throne is the only Sweet FA club with public loos. Municipal Reserve Oval also has dunnies but nobody plays there.

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app
I was going to note that the Wonders haven't discovered plumbing yet and if it was a requirement that we'd likely have to bow out of the race

I was going to note that the Wonders haven't discovered plumbing yet and if it was a requirement that we'd likely have to bow out of the race
I think MP_ actually already disqualified us from the race before he knew our plumbing issues anyway

I think MP_ actually already disqualified us from the race before he knew our plumbing issues anyway
Only people out of the race are the Oobs because they were never in it. As an ex Swamprat plumbing is never an issue as I shit where I want.

Only people out of the race are the Oobs because they were never in it. As an ex Swamprat plumbing is never an issue as I shit where I want.

The good news is that we still hang out in the sewer

Come to the Bombers, you are not 200 games short of 200 games at our club.
My legacy from my short career at the bombers was screwing over captain beez, good times.

My legacy from my short career at the bombers was screwing over captain beez, good times.
YOU MADE ME CRY YOU BIG MEANIE!

I HOPE YOUR INDOOR PLANT DIES!

AND YOUR DOG MESSES UP YOUR JIGSAW PUZZLE!

YOU MADE ME CRY YOU BIG MEANIE!

I HOPE YOUR INDOOR PLANT DIES!

AND YOUR DOG MESSES UP YOUR JIGSAW PUZZLE!

IMG_5144.jpeg He destroyed a pillow this morning, karma came quickly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

don't worry, MP_ will confirm in the coming days that he'll be a Wonder in season 38! 🤗
Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

Remove this Banner Ad

Back