Official Match Thread Season 26 Second Semi Final: Gumbies FFC vs Sin City Swamprats @ House Of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel violated:oops:
Were you in the Bear's changerooms Sunday night? o_O

I got written consent forms from all my conquests. I've learnt my lesson.

The "i" makes all the difference ;)

self-deprecating. adjective [usually ADJECTIVE noun] If you describe someone's behaviour as self-deprecating, you mean that they criticize themselves or represent themselves as foolish in a light-hearted way.
I'm also self depreciating. I consider myself more worthless every day.

So sportsmaniac89 - just days after the Victorian state election, you must be delighted that we're going to a Federal election.......

Well given that my voting on Saturday was a waste of time (I mean, $3 for a democracy sausage where most of the onion ended up below the sausage), I don't relish the prospect of a Federal Election.

Finished above you countless times and I did in with a moral compass.

I'm objectively a better poster than you
If by countless you mean you can't count to one...yeah, I'll buy that

If by countless you mean you can't count to one...yeah, I'll buy that

Why did you refuse to Collab with your own teammate? Were they beneath you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The "i" makes all the difference ;)

self-deprecating. adjective [usually ADJECTIVE noun] If you describe someone's behaviour as self-deprecating, you mean that they criticize themselves or represent themselves as foolish in a light-hearted way.
sounds like an accountant

Cloud_ did rule that Madoka Magica was not allowed, because the SFA was meant to be a happy place. As you just saw, he just overturned that.

And of course you would pick Homura... predictable.

At least it's not Mami.

Please win Gumbies. I don’t think I can stand another week of the Swamprats.
Oh we will. Just a shame it means qe have to meet the week after. I was looking forward to the GF meet.

At least it's not Mami.

Bit rough that.

I do have to ask what other anime you've seen.

I'll be honest... I TV Troped it, discovered when the absolute most graphic stuff occurred and flipped straight past it. I'm saner for it.
Wait, you looked it up on TV Tropes (now that's a black hole worth getting sucked into), only to avoid the graphic bits...

That's like watching Top Gear/Grand Tour and avoiding all the car stuff.

If you look carefully in the bottom right of this photo, you can see a yowie

That takes me back alright. I remember those guys!

Yet we will still smash you.

I guarantee if I’m moved to full forward we will win

I guarantee if I just walk onto the ground we will win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 26 Second Semi Final: Gumbies FFC vs Sin City Swamprats @ House Of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back