Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 2: Las Vegas Bears vs Baghdad Bombers at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Great week Bears ...great game

Over the last 3 seasons, today's result has edged us in front on the win/loss column against the Bears : 3/2

To those Bomber teammates ....see what happens when you go thru your "majestic" CHF

To JoshWoodenSpoon you got me on the day, but it was a great battle .....well played sir

Doctor Ger 0 10 0 13 7 7 0 0 0 91

Firstly BOG. Again.
You campaigners can't rig this mateflon away from me.

Secondly, Josh just say the word and little Christopher is a dead man.

After all I am your good luck charm. :hearts::hearts::hearts:

I've got you second behind Fivey but I've also got you with five votes from two games ;)

Check the summary numbnuts
Stats are all that count .....DT points IIRC are the prime indicator of performance

well **** me
TT get over to Kittens, Furies got pants by the rats, rfctiger74 is punching anyone that comes within reach, TJASTA is curled up rocking like a baby and humming to himself and I'm short of a drinking partner.

a1bec00c72f61705ff404d44619c06c5.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4 kicks 2 handballs.....damn, slow start to the season! Good to get the first win of the season - closer than it should have been though!
At least you didn't get dragged embarrassingly like me last week, 10 minutes into the game

Boooooo urns,

GG Bombers, GG.

Thanks for stitching me up Matera92 :mad:

I'm kind of a big deal, I own many leather bound women.

Doctor Ger 0 10 0 13 7 7 0 0 0 91

Firstly BOG. Again.
You campaigners can't rig this mateflon away from me.

Secondly, Josh just say the word and little Christopher is a dead man.

Oh ye of little faith.

Yupppp reckon so.

Heya Shermy my mighty friend. What's changed with your qooty game these days?
I don't think anything has changed. I was garbage when I started and I'm probably still at that level.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 2: Las Vegas Bears vs Baghdad Bombers at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back