Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 16 - West Coast Wonders vs. Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Does that link to his thread, where hes running a comp that he's not even winning?
Unlike when I ran The Edge that time...

Unlike when I ran The Edge that time...
Exactly, and if we played last week I could have told everyone you were a motza for the Super Qoach too.

Not sure how you ****ed that one up.

Yeah, but WHAT a handball.

Bronze statue stuff that was.

Out of the 19 changes I made, besides being forced to drop Dingster and Sab22 brining you into the side was the most painful.

Exactly, and if we played last week I could have told everyone you were a motza for the Super Qoach too.

Not sure how you f’ed that one up.
I thought I’d be generous and give Callums_Guns the win. You know how it is.

Also it's time to highlight the key matchup for this week.

The two best performing ruckman in the SFA go head to head in myself (all hail) and Proper Gander (yes I know you are supposed to mention others before yourself, but you should mention deities before mortals).

Very confident the winner of this matchup will be named the all SFA ruckman for season 29.

So dear Proper Gander I don't care what Gender you are, what team you play for, what religion you follow (unless you worship me of course) or even what you had for breakfast this morning. Because none of that is going to help you at all this week and I can outline the reasons why below.

1. I am amazing.
2. The Sim has FINALLY been kissing the Wonders on the d*** over the last 4 rounds and it ain't going to stop any time soon.
Uhuh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very confident the winner of this matchup will be named the all SFA ruckman for season 29.
I can put this one to bed right now. Wonders players don’t get the ruck position in the All-SFA team. It’s a thing.

I guess congratulations are in order Proper Gander

Very elaborate and detailed response.

In fact it has the same amount of disposals you are going to rack up this weekend.

One.
How can a response have a disposal? That makes no sense.

6 pages?!
Reign it in you ******* spam bots.
Disgraceful.

Can I stay in here for a bit? All my teammates are asleep and the Hawks are busy laying eggs or some shit like that.

Sure you can take Harvey Manfrenjensenden's spot he is too busy for us :cry:

6 pages?!
Reign it in you ******* spam bots.
Disgraceful.

Can I stay in here for a bit? All my teammates are asleep and the Hawks are busy laying eggs or some shit like that.
Of course

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 16 - West Coast Wonders vs. Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back