Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 13: Roys FFC vs Gold City Royals at The BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's the morning after the night that was....

All the JackNah_8 's are celebrating and drunk.....
All the BLUEALLTHRU 's are just drunk.... Or working their way through a heavy recovery session....
All the Mooch 's are plotting
Alll the TedDougChris 's are blissfully ignorant... Or perhaps blissfully isn't really required.....

But it's game day.... Lets cap off a fine week with a victory over the top of the table Royals.... Let's steal the silverware, let's not flush the loo... Let's feed laxatives to the corgis and swap the positions of the knives and forks at the dinner table....

_Mike_ , 3KZ is Football , RobR , Runk , JackNah_8 , Reardo , Roylion , A Bit High , BLUEALLTHRU , GCB85 , RU_ , windyhill , Mobbs , StickyMick , Allikat , PurpleGreenRed , Mooch , Supersuns , fitzroybowiedog , Dingster , I bleed Blue , royboy2 , Beandip , Chezzalenko Reborn , Freakie , Mego Red

It's the morning after the night that was....

All the JackNah_8 's are celebrating and drunk.....
All the BLUEALLTHRU 's are just drunk.... Or working their way through a heavy recovery session....
All the Mooch 's are plotting
Alll the TedDougChris 's are blissfully ignorant... Or perhaps blissfully isn't really required.....

But it's game day.... Lets cap off a fine week with a victory over the top of the table Royals.... Let's steal the silverware, let's not flush the loo... Let's feed laxatives to the corgis and swap the positions of the knives and forks at the dinner table....

_Mike_ , 3KZ is Football , RobR , Runk , JackNah_8 , Reardo , Roylion , A Bit High , BLUEALLTHRU , GCB85 , RU_ , windyhill , Mobbs , StickyMick , Allikat , PurpleGreenRed , Mooch , Supersuns , fitzroybowiedog , Dingster , I bleed Blue , royboy2 , Beandip , Chezzalenko Reborn , Freakie , Mego Red
I'm tired....but don't worry I'll be fine by 4pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 13: Roys FFC vs Gold City Royals at The BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back