Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 3 - Las Vegas Bears vs Gumbies FFC @ The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

They'd both make great avatars
Looks like I need to go for a run actually. Maybe some situps.

Absolutely I do .... BTW that was a nice deflection Shazza.
Given where the Gumbies have come from to where they are now, your post comes off as attempting to stir a pot that noone is particularly interested in stirring. It's neither imaginative nor accurate. I'm all for banter but you're going to have to do better than that.

Pfft has been. Been a lot of things has ole Shazza.

Reincarnation into a caring Captain, who has the SFA's best interests at heart isn't one of them.
He has the best interest of the Gumbies at heart and what's good for the Gumbies is good for the league sooooooooo....

Why don't we discuss the Bears retention rates? Clearly a level of toxicity that has never been rivalled is bubbling under the surface.

Such a shame. So many good players at the bears just waiting for a spot to open up at The Gumbies. Wasting away.

It's sad really.

I blame MWPP and her constant bullying. It's too much for a young bear to handle.

Why don't we discuss the Bears retention rates? Clearly a level of toxicity that has never been rivalled is bubbling under the surface.

Such a shame. So many good players at the bears just waiting for a spot to open up at The Gumbies. Wasting away.

It's sad really.

I blame MWPP and her constant bullying. It's too much for a young bear to handle.
Our retention rates when it comes to people who actually matter, are great
The people who left are
-Sausages - the less said, the better.
-You - see above
-Cadaver - see above
-Baz - he’s still got poor karma
-Tandy - the only true loss here . I miss him.
On the other hand the likes of Matera, Gero, Testy and me have stuck around, Xen is back , MC has added some energy , experienced trio IDC /Bono /Millky have joined us and Player X isn’t far from a return either
We’re doing fine
And as you have freely admitted - I’ve given you some bullying tips too :)
Win-win-win

It's sad really.

Lets discuss this. Won't go far ... but yes lets do this now. While we are at it ... lets also table the GUMMIES retention rate as well and the ability to attract new (GOOD) talent.

It's sad really.

They've lost two EKA winners, a dual beez trophy winner and two Mateflon winners in the last three seasons. One of them even went on to earn two All-SFA berths including one as captain and a Mobbs Medal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The people who left are
-You - see above
-Cadaver - see above
On the other hand the likes of Matera, Gero, Testy and me have stuck around, Xen is back , MC has added some energy , experienced trio IDC /Bono /Millky have joined us and Player X isn’t far from a return either
We’re doing fine
Win-win-win
Being bundled with dav really hurts 😂

Your bullying tips normally boiled down to "stop hitting yourself"

If Baz has poor karma, do the rest of the deserters? And does poor karma stack?

Since we're here it's fun fact time.

I am the only player in this thread to have won a best and fairest at both of these clubs.

Keep your underwear please. I've got plenty.

They've lost two EKA winners, a dual beez trophy winner and two Mateflon winners in the last three seasons. One of them even went on to earn two All-SFA berths including one as captain and a Mobbs Medal.

All past glory hunters, speaks volumes of people that would leave a team to promote self gratification, but you would know something about that too, wouldn't you Baz?

Lets discuss this. Won't go far ... but yes lets do this now. While we are at it ... lets also table the GUMMIES retention rate as well and the ability to attract new (GOOD) talent.
cats2rise is pretty good. Riviat is above average. omgfridge is a young champion. Spuddd will kick more than the Bears combined and I... Well I'm here.

Add to that the S28 All-SFA HFF, match winner of the S28 SoO and S30 Tittybong Cup. Mind boggling the talent that sought greener pastures.

The people who left are
-You - see above
-Cadaver - see above
We’re doing fine
Win-win-win
You can't argue with that logic.

All past glory hunters, speaks volumes of people that would leave a team to promote self gratification, but you would know something about that too, wouldn't you Baz?
I went to the Gumbies. If that's self-gratification then you've clearly never experienced self-gratification.

And I know you're a w***er so don't lie to me!

If Baz has poor karma, do the rest of the deserters? And does poor karma stack?
They’ve all dragged their teams down in different ways so yep

The Gumbies’ results (straight sets and we knocked them out , missing the finals based on penalty points and we took the spot instead , spoon) sum it up
It’s not as if the warriors did well with Dav- he was something of a curse for them last year
As for sausages - I stand by what I said . The less said, the better

No wonder you grappled with your choice of team - based on their track records , you knew you were risking dragging your new team down further ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 3 - Las Vegas Bears vs Gumbies FFC @ The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back