Podcast Season 30 Sweet FA Podcast - Saturday Night Live 9pm

Remove this Banner Ad

here you go
and if this does not work, i will upload the raw tracks and you can just piece it together yourselves

I dare you to put me on a pod campaigner.

man the stuff we cut out was wild

Back in the early 90's, after a gig at the Brixton Academy in London, I dropped acid with Peter Hook from New Order, shared a hotdog with a Aussie soapie 'starlet' (no, not a euphemism, a real hot dog) and finished the weekend with a 3 way.

That was wild.

Good poddy though! 👍

I need to start charging royalties ......I did gather the impression The Jesus has reacted to the outstanding ratings success of Tigerturbulance 's Podcast

Ellen has looked to give his podcast an edgier feel ......sounded fake and not authentic ....when HaroLad isn't impressed, you know you have a show on the slide

Last edited:
I need to start charging royalties ......I did gather the impression The Jesus has reacted to the outstanding ratings success of his Podcast

Ellen has looked to give his podcast an edgier feel ......sounded fake and not authentic ....when HaroLad isn't impressed, you know you have a show on the slide
Forget Royalties. Sack up and get on a podcast yourself. Tony Lynn 15 has done it. KohPhi has done it. JoshWoodenSpoon even did it as a Bomber. Hell, even Haro has done it.

What's stopping you, Wayne?

McFly-Chicken-1.jpg

Forget Royalties. Sack up and get on a podcast yourself. Tony Lynn 15 has done it. KohPhi has done it. JoshWoodenSpoon even did it as a Bomber. Hell, even Haro has done it.

What's stopping you, Wayne?

McFly-Chicken-1.jpg
The Agreement was signed ....1st Interview of S30 ....TT Productions stuffed up, not my fault

Tigerturbulance will get another chance, he knows I'm fastidious about Contracts

Honest feedback:
  • Great to hear from HaroLad and Citroin. But please put some money together and buy a microphone before coming back on. Surely you guys have a gaming headset? Use that next time. Thanks boys <3
  • TJASTA is good as a Special Comments guest. Maybe it's because he's special. But seriously, he's good value and would like to hear more from him other than quick whips.
  • The Jesus I love your work but I am going to say something that you won't like but I say things how they are. In my opinion, time to hand over the "SFA Podcast" to someone else. This podcast felt like a forced discussion filled with false vitriol purely for entertainment without any structure or run-sheet. While it's good to have off-the-cuff answers to questions sometimes, I do think some questions need preparation and research in advance. This entire podcast just felt awkward and forced and as if everyone was just looking around at each other wondering what the hell is going on until the next sigh comes in from The Jesus before he thinks of a question to ask.
    • So yes, I do think you've done a great job and always liked you running the podcast but I can sense the passion or drive has been lost. Maybe I'm judging it off one bad podcast but yeah... :/
  • Millky95 should get familiar with Eth.
I'm still listening so if anything else comes up now, I'll add it in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honest feedback:
  • Great to hear from HaroLad and Citroin. But please put some money together and buy a microphone before coming back on. Surely you guys have a gaming headset? Use that next time. Thanks boys <3
  • TJASTA is good as a Special Comments guest. Maybe it's because he's special. But seriously, he's good value and would like to hear more from him other than quick whips.
  • The Jesus I love your work but I am going to say something that you won't like but I say things how they are. In my opinion, time to hand over the "SFA Podcast" to someone else. This podcast felt like a forced discussion filled with false vitriol purely for entertainment without any structure or run-sheet. While it's good to have off-the-cuff answers to questions sometimes, I do think some questions need preparation and research in advance. This entire podcast just felt awkward and forced and as if everyone was just looking around at each other wondering what the hell is going on until the next sigh comes in from The Jesus before he thinks of a question to ask.
    • So yes, I do think you've done a great job and always liked you running the podcast but I can sense the passion or drive has been lost. Maybe I'm judging it off one bad podcast but yeah... :/
Noted and I understand the sentiment

Regarding captain impeachments:
Completely a club issue. But if there was ever a issue of a captain bringing it's club into such bad disrepute to the point that it makes that club unsustainable then you'd safe to say that that would be bringing the game into disrepute and thus, an executive decision can and should be made.

Regarding admin being a stand-alone admin with no club affiliation:
It's a great idea in theory but it's just not realistic. The chances of finding a person every season who is fit to be admin but is told they can't play in the league is incredibly slim. Papa Juggs I felt had a strong opinion on this many moons ago and it has been discussed before. I think we just realised that it was way too hard to expect of people.

Regarding active club members in The Committee:
Everyone is active as far as I'm aware. There's some small shit-talk discussion that happens but when things need to be addressed and discussed, everyone shows up.

Honest feedback:
:padlock:

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast Season 30 Sweet FA Podcast - Saturday Night Live 9pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back