Official Match Thread SEASON 31 - ROUND 12: Sin City Swamprats vs Gumbies FFC at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Almost long ******* weekend time bishes then footy watching, guitar playing and a Gumbies loss.
Efa. Thought I should correct your typo for you.

You're right, I wont end up playing guitar this weekend :(. I love playing the guitar.
Sounds like me - I was recently told that I was overdoing it with the wine, women and song, so I stopped singing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gumbies delist @Hatchy1992.
03f094de51c4f0932f7bc740b2b181e0_w200.gif

philreich where do I sign?

Season 25 was a long time ago Riv

I'm just seeing what it felt like to delist him in season 25. Saying those combo of words felt surprisingly good. I can see why it was done. :p

I will be banned from Big Footy if I post the views from the Golden Rat Room 😱

I've only been in there once (after philreich and SarahSmiles got banned for a teamsheet violation) but it was worth it just for the gelato bar.

I may have underestimated my daughters interest in the Panthers, Im heading tonight, but hosting a table in the corporates, she is crying now she can't go.

Mrs Goose is thinking about taking one for the team and heading to the hill for the night. She is hoping that Maccas instead will be enough.

I'm just seeing what it felt like to delist him in season 25. Saying those combo of words felt surprisingly good. I can see why it was done. :p
Only I wasn't delisted, I left of my own accord ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread SEASON 31 - ROUND 12: Sin City Swamprats vs Gumbies FFC at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back