Who wins the Round 7 POTY nomination?

• tony

• Antonio BlueVein

• Mobbs

• bluelegs

• Chief

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Now I might have a ringside seat to marvel at what can only be described as the outrageously talented Antonio BlueVein show, but here’s just a glimpse.
Pretentiousness is but one of my many positive character traits.

I’m also a narcissistic misogynist, socially intelligent, an intellectual behemoth, I operate at an elite level of awareness even if I am bereft of sleep, courageous, devoted to helping the less fortunate, I have grit and determination to become better even if I am already without peer, cheeky, charming, cheerful, sweet, gentle and ferocious.

I could keep going, but there simply aren’t enough hours in the day.

I’m a humanitarian to society, I’m on a mission to civilise, and I need a fu**in coffee.

Enjoy the splendid Friday, Bombrès and Gumbies, every day above ground is a good day.

Xo
Nominated.

WinnerR6.png

Congratulations to NinjaSwan on a nifty post and a nifty little piece of media - you win the Round 6 nomination for POTY with this bad boy...

Screen Shot 2021-09-17 at 5.29.53 pm.png

It's called rigging the vote via hivemimd. The call to arms must have gone out in the team PM.

No mate, sorry to disappoint ... we just recognise quality when we see it ... that's why your resume went through the shredder ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How’s the campaign coming along? We’re a bit worried that we might be making more friends than enemies.

Are your services still giving us value for money really?
What are you rambling on about?

Remove this Banner Ad

Competition Season 32 Post Of The Year

Back