Official Match Thread Season 32 Round 9 - Baghdad Bombers vs West Coast Wonders at Abud Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

You haven't been paying attention at Wonders training have you...they're calling it self-aggrandizing. You need to get back on point with your messaging before you get delisted.
Oh I get that, self-aggrandizing clearly runs through your whole squad which is why you guys are so popular around the league.

And I'm all for being arrogant and cocky in match threads but do yourselves a favour and have atleast alittle bit of decent evidence before you start talking nonsense.

These guys are not popular around the league

True we are feared, admired and adored. Not a day goes by without people speaking about us as opposed to you ****ing shittrucks , the best fake ass fantasy Qooty team in the Sweet FA!

CARN THE ****ING BAGHDAD!!!!

True we are feared, admired and adored. Not a day goes by without people speaking about us as opposed to you ******* shittrucks , the best fake ass fantasy Qooty team in the Sweet FA!

CARN THE ******* BAGHDAD!!!!

Get off West Gate you moron.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was the too hard basket for Teague.

I think he gave them all colouring in books when it was time for defensive drills.

Oh I get that, self-aggrandizing clearly runs through your whole squad which is why you guys are so popular around the league.

And I'm all for being arrogant and cocky in match threads but do yourselves a favour and have atleast alittle bit of decent evidence before you start talking nonsense.

This guy. Wants evidence in the land of sweet.

giphy.gif

**** off twatwaffle and join David Teagues colouring in defensive drills.

I think he gave them all colouring in books when it was time for defensive drills.
He tried to but he couldn't keep up with them and had no idea how to stop them.

It was the too hard basket for Teague.
That’s why he was forwards coach at Adelaide. Defence was what was built around de-oval

Being the most talked about isn’t always a good thing, as a Carton supporter you should know that

C’mon man. Be better. We are all carton supporters here.

44c77a1bcdcf2499949926a94999c71e.jpg

He tried to but he couldn't keep up with them and had no idea how to stop them.

Plus the crayon run ons ..... sorry ... I'll see myself out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 32 Round 9 - Baghdad Bombers vs West Coast Wonders at Abud Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back