Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Baghdad Bombers v Sin City Swamprats at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, if damicky was my Captain, I'd blame him for everything too :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
jsut need to see the whole team lift

When the ROOKIE gets seconds highest DT of the team then the TEAM needs to look at itself.

I may not have won many HITOUTS but i gathered that ball and had many more clearances.

USed handball wisely in the wet as the ball was slipping off the boot of so many.

When the ROOKIE gets seconds highest DT of the team then the TEAM needs to look at itself.

I may not have won many HITOUTS but i gathered that ball and had many more clearances.

USed handball wisely in the wet as the ball was slipping off the boot of so many.
Enjoy the success in your rookie year while you can, you know what they say...today's rooster is tomorrow's feather duster.

Grav 0 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 5
Seriously I should get player of the match on the Bombers behalf, I tried my best guys, but unfortunately the gods weren’t on our side.

IMG_9392.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Want to play for St Kilda next year? I’m sure we can fit you under the salary cap

While very slim pickings for both players, norway blue had the better of GremioPower. - 82m from 10 to 92.
Embarrassed Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Thanks for the week, Pugsley & The Bombers

Condolences on your victory today

————————————————————

Rats, I’m not angry … I am just disappointed

Very disappointed
Look at the DT stats & get back to me...

muttering carrying squibs muttering bloody ruck muttering

Look at the DT stats & get back to me...

muttering carrying squibs muttering bloody ruck muttering

You were the light shining in the darkness

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Baghdad Bombers v Sin City Swamprats at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back