Official Match Thread Season 32 Round 9 - Baghdad Bombers vs West Coast Wonders at Abud Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

We about to break this prison
We use live ammunition and grenades during preseason training and it hasn’t fallen down yet.

Please try your best, we can’t start building the new stadium until this one is demolished. Don‘t have enough funds to pay someone to do both, any help is appreciated.

We use live ammunition and grenades during preseason training and it hasn’t fallen down yet.

Please try your best, we can’t start building the new stadium until this one is demolished. Don‘t have enough funds to pay someone to do both, any help is appreciated.
I’m immune to those

Teague would have been a fine coach if he decided to go anywhere bar Carlton.
Coaches are just the scape goat for the bigger problems behind the scenes at Carlton. Anywho, let's go Wonders!

Lol poor shit club Bombers. I would personally fund the new stadium upgrade but I just don’t like your mob. Soz

Teague would have been a fine coach if he decided to go anywhere bar Carlton.
giphy.gif

The bigger problems are mostly gone.

Oh sweet child, you haven't burnt down your board yet.

Cook is a good acquisition if the fire is still there though.

Seems like a job for
1632181577901.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've just had a f*****g earth quake in Central Victoria, the whole house is a rocking.

Where abouts are you?

I felt it in the Wimmera like a slight wobble we didn't cop it that bad sort of felt like being on a boat on a slighty choppy day.

Others have copped it better clearly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 32 Round 9 - Baghdad Bombers vs West Coast Wonders at Abud Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back