Official Match Thread Season 33 Round 12 West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow. I've just seen that I have nearly 50,000 likes on BF!!

If 3423 of my closest friends could please like this post, I'll be all set!!
200.gif

Hey Adelaide peeps ' we just got our first Central Market order!! 3 big boxes of bread, cheese, fruit, vegetables, nuts and treats delivered to the door. They now do deliveries 3 days a week, if you haven't got onto this yet!!
No, nothing compares to the smell of freshly cooked paella, or the GF donuts or the nice lady who gives me extra tastes of the cheeses at the cheese shop, or a coffee at Zuma's or a beer over the road at the Metro, or........

No, nothing compares to the smell of freshly cooked paella, or the GF donuts or the nice lady who gives me extra tastes of the cheeses at the cheese shop, or a coffee at Zuma's or a beer over the road at the Metro, or........
We used to love going there on Fridays, but one of our kids has serious health issues and is immunocompromised, so it's been off limits for a while. Very glad to get the delivery!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We used to love going there on Fridays, but one of our kids has serious health issues and is immunocompromised, so it's been off limits for a while. Very glad to get the delivery!
Yes, Fridays used to have a real carnival atmosphere. Midweek is when I get there now, but I've got to go in there tomorrow and Saturdays are manic.

Took you long enough to drag out the old, unoriginal, tired, overused and completely unfunny #

Congratulations

I thought it was fitting considering we’re up against the most old, unoriginal, tired, overused and completely unfunny posting unit

I thought it was fitting considering we’re up against the most old, unoriginal, tired, overused and completely unfunny posting unit
This is tough to come back from, Brenton Davy.

Can't wait to see how you navigate it.

Spider-Man Reaction GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 33 Round 12 West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back