Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Your captain has told me to f**k off and let things be which I'm doing, time for a couple of you to do the same.
Last time the captain made a suggestion we didn’t hear from you again for ages.

You have changed Ligbertio

I'm not responsible for the actions of the British and I have always recognised the trauma that was caused to the indigenous, took aboriginal studies at university, interviewed people who were part of the stolen generation, I am well aware of history and the effect it had on people so don't be lecturing me about it. I was active in support of the indigenous people before you were born.

I have always done me and I am still proud of my country now and to be an Australian.

Not many people are truly aware of what took place in the Stolen Generation and most never will. People of the Stolen Generation often don't tell the true story because they don't want to relive it.

I'm not responsible for the actions of the British and I have always recognised the trauma that was caused to the indigenous, took aboriginal studies at university, interviewed people who were part of the stolen generation, I am well aware of history and the effect it had on people so don't be lecturing me about it. I was active in support of the indigenous people before you were born.

I have always done me and I am still proud of my country now and to be an Australian.

I would be really interested in how much the stole generation told you

I would be really interested in how much the stole generation told you
Enough mate but this discussion has passed and was told it wasn't to be discussed here. As I said it was part of aboriginal studies and these people were organised by my indigenous professor, they were her people.

Enough mate but this discussion has passed and was told it wasn't to be discussed here. As I said it was part of aboriginal studies and these people were organised by my indigenous professor, they were her people.

All good mate, will move on. I am SG and just starting to tell my story so was generally interested. Cheers for the response and honesty.

All good mate, will move on. I am SG and just starting to tell my story so was generally interested. Cheers for the response and honesty.
Cheers, I'd be really interested in hearing your story sometime, unfortunately, when I was young we were taught zero about what happened, when I was in my 40s I went to university and took aboriginal studies as part of my course in an endeavour to get some understanding. In my 30s I was fortunate enough to meet some Wurundjeri people including David Wirrpanda and his brother, I'm a little embarrassed to admit that it was the first time in my life that I had even spoken to an indigenous person, opened my eyes a lot and led to me taking an interest.

Cheers, I'd be really interested in hearing your story sometime, unfortunately, when I was young we were taught zero about what happened, when I was in my 40s I went to university and took aboriginal studies as part of my course in an endeavour to get some understanding. In my 30s I was fortunate enough to meet some Wurundjeri people including David Wirrpanda and his brother, I'm a little embarrassed to admit that it was the first time in my life that I had even spoken to an indigenous person, opened my eyes a lot and led to me taking an interest.

Would love to share it sometime mate. Good on you for taking such an interest and being willing to learn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not starting a new sentence with 'And' would please me greatly next time.
Exactly the man I was hoping to respond to my post. Normally I try to trigger beez or Grand Uncle Horace , as they are in the school of DazGlorious when it comes to creative writing, punctuation, sentence structure, and are generally grammatically correct in most of their ramblings.

Thank you for partaking in my ‘Salivation Response’ study.

What you were experiencing when you read my perfectly planted and incorrect ‘And’ was something called a ‘psychic secretion’ - drooling that had happened even before you’d responded to my post with the infamous yet meticulously planted ‘And’.

This particular response was initially explored by my Soviet comrade, Pavlov. The psychic secretion, or, for want of a better description, drooling, was brought about by a ‘conditioned stimulus’ (in this case, beginning a sentence with an ‘And’) - which has triggered a favourable response from my test subject (DazGlorious).

Stay tuned for more scrawling surprises from the enigmatic VeinGlorious.

P.s

beez loves American English and Grand Uncle Horace is an avid supporter of all things related to The Simpsons.

Much love,

Veiny

Exactly the man I was hoping to respond to my post. Normally I try to trigger beez or Grand Uncle Horace , as they are in the school of DazGlorious when it comes to creative writing, punctuation, sentence structure, and are generally grammatically correct in most of their ramblings.

Thank you for partaking in my ‘Salivation Response’ study.

What you were experiencing when you read my perfectly planted and incorrect ‘And’ was something called a ‘psychic secretion’ - drooling that had happened even before you’d responded to my post with the infamous yet meticulously planted ‘And’.

This particular response was initially explored by my Soviet comrade, Pavlov. The psychic secretion, or, for want of a better description, drooling, was brought about by a ‘conditioned stimulus’ (in this case, beginning a sentence with an ‘And’) - which has triggered a favourable response from my test subject (DazGlorious).

Stay tuned for more scrawling surprises from the enigmatic VeinGlorious.

P.s

beez loves American English and Grand Uncle Horace is an avid supporter of all things related to The Simpsons.

Much love,

Veiny
If there is one thing I hate more than horrid syntax, it is horrid syntax that is still grammatically correct.

If you ever, EVER throw an Oxford comma at me again, we are done.

It is of no importance to me whatsoever that your great-great-grandsire splatter-gunned every non-moustachioed virgin in the Middle East during his gap year.
So what if we ARE distantly related, there is no cause for such indecency in a sentence; especially when it is cast by one such as yourself, who normally rises above the need for such catering to the obtuse.

Last edited:
If there is one thing I hate more than horrid syntax, it is horrid syntax that is still grammatically correct.

If you ever, EVER throw an Oxford comma at me again, we are done.

It is of no importance to me whatsoever that your great-great-grandsire splatter-gunned every non-moustachioed virgin in the Middle East during his gap year.
So what if we ARE distantly related, there is no cause for such indecency in a sentence; especially when it is cast by one such as yourself, who normally rises above the need for such catering to the obtuse.
5E4948FF-FDAE-41C4-9A17-2AB4C90E809F.jpeg

Dadda Dave was off to a slow start to the season, but showed this week he has a plans for making up time.

View attachment 1595565

YeoGabbaGabba is being trained by Santoz at Abdu Prison to make the perfect doner kebab.

View attachment 1595577

Here2tellyouwhy won the recent time trial and celebrated with a weekend at KohPhi ’s salubrious Baghdad residence.

View attachment 1595561
Hopefully making better quality than this😬 Souvlaki but the message is still the same 484DFC6E-378A-479D-82C8-57EC8F10A600.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back