Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Shame we can't include the 90 minutes of hijinks from the SC thread. The 200 on debut would have been a nice feeling.
You should aim for 200 next week, and each week following that.

Our opponents love the tinned, gelatinous canned snouts and entrails more commonly known as Spam round these parts.

oh the posts that all ended up being moved to the general discussion thread?? yep. i vaguely remember those 90 mins. was followed by a stupidly deep sleep if i recall correctly 😴
Did you happen to notice that old mate kenneyswarriors posts remained untouched? Bloody
teachers-pet-hermione-granger.gif
!!!!

Keep the lid on mate.

And now it is 1979 and I am 12 again, a weeping little boy, among his colleagues; our dreams and hopes in tatters; being the Collingwood Cheer squad, even the tats were in tatters.
It seems as though that nightmare day will always come around again, no matter where I land.

KohPhi has a video of this.

It’s not a head in a traditional sense, but amusing, arousing and painful nonetheless.
As long it definitely does not involve 2 women and 1 cup.

IMPORTANT EDIT: If you do not already know what DOES involve the above, for your own sakes, please do not search for its meaning, AT ALL!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As long it definitely does not involve 2 women and 1 cup.

IMPORTANT EDIT: If you do not already know what DOES involve the above, for your own sakes, please do not search for its meaning, AT ALL!
There was a highly intellectual discussion of said topic some time ago in a team discussion. Let’s just say we beleive the footage is fake.

There was a highly intellectual discussion of said topic some time ago in a team discussion. Let’s just say we beleive the footage is fake.
Was there any practical expression of this hypothesis that lead to this conclusion, or did it remain in the rarified air of the theorist's dream-castle?

Let's just say I hope it was the latter, but the experience of these past 8 days or so has taught me that with you lot, nothing should be off the table.

Thanks for the week Furies.. you lot are definitely on the right path! Good luck for the rest of the season..

Now.

How is it possible that I have 100% ground time for ONE KICK AND 1 DT POINT..

I'll probably get banned, butp I need to get this off my chest.

To be sincerely honest in my humble opinion and, of course, without being sentimental or offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, yet at the same time refusing to allow or let languish any thought by always remembering to follow the sound concept of gallantry in never telling a single lie or deviating from the truth in any way by keeping a clear and open mind along with a righteous heart which always upholds the worldly notion of expressing what ever is that is embedded inside of my chest which for a long time I didn't previously say just because I was nervous.

But today, 1 lousy kick.

so here it is.

Tapping in to the courage and motivation held deep within the confines of my soul, I just want to say that I actually feel and think that I have, actually, nothing to say about this whatsoever.

Nonetheless, I will thank you for your time, courtesies and patience.

Thanks for the week Furies.. you lot are definitely on the right path! Good luck for the rest of the season..

Now.

To be sincerely honest in my humble opinion and, of course, without being sentimental or offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, yet at the same time refusing to allow or let languish any thought by always remembering to follow the sound concept of gallantry in never telling a single lie or deviating from the truth in any way by keeping a clear and open mind along with a righteous heart which always upholds the worldly notion of expressing what ever is that is embedded inside of my chest which for a long time I didn't previously say just because I was nervous.

But today, 1 lousy kick.

so here it is.

Tapping in to the courage and motivation held deep within the confines of my soul, I just want to say that I actually feel and think that I have, actually, nothing to say about this whatsoever.

I agree, it was a lousy kick, maybe your next will be better.

Now.

But today, 1 lousy kick.

so here it is.

I think it takes a lot of guts to keep these feelings deeply seated in order to spare your team the angst of sharing your turmoil; you should maybe try that next time instead.

I agree, it was a lousy kick, maybe your next will be better.
Precision of a a micro-surgeon; this kid is going places fast. Also, that micro surgery might come in very useful to some of our upcoming opponents lacking a little in the chol department.

Was there any practical expression of this hypothesis that lead to this conclusion, or did it remain in the rarified air of the theorist's dream-castle?

Let's just say I hope it was the latter, but the experience of these past 8 days or so has taught me that with you lot, nothing should be off the table.
It was based on hope

Keef ? I know someone who went over to the states to meet him. It was all arranged. He got the door slammed in his face when he turned up
for a chat after flying over from downunder basically to meet Jarett. What a campaigner but he can play.

Keef ? I know someone who went over to the states to meet him. It was all arranged. He got the door slammed in his face when he turned up
for a chat after flying over from downunder basically to meet Jarett. What a campaigner but he can play.

Welcome back!!

Sun Ra Jazz GIF by KPISS.FM

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back