Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 10 - Gold City Royals v West Coast Wonders @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Are we going to have a TigerImposter showing this week? What about a Carson Dial showing?

MORE IMPORTANTLY!!! I need a Wojcinski arrival in my life at least once this season.
Sorry I’m out and depending what happens within the next two months I will most likely leave BF for good.
I've met someone very special and I need to makeup lost time in life.
thanks.

Last edited:
Gold City Royals
Official Team Sheet
S36 RD 10 Vs Wonders

27GCR2f10619722e7e6bc.png

B: Memphis / Cadsky / brahj
HB: Lomas / Camros2 / MrPremiership
C: krakouers / SarahSmiles / Brenton Davy
HF: nahnah / hotchilli / Bianconeri
F: gouki88 / grumbleguts / Smartys Power
FOLL: GreyCrow / Membling / CakeEater
INT: Golumless / Ulahoopski

CHANGES

projectv BP to OUT
brahj HFF to BP
nahnah OUT to HFF​
Such a high quality team

I feel like the positive vibes around the Wonders have increased since the departure of BD.... Really unfortunate that the dude was a real vibe killer 24/7
Give a person constructive criticism about his “humour” and I’m a vibe killer…

The first step towards fixing a problem is admitting you have a problem. You’ll get there if you do that AUR.

Sorry I’m out and depending what happens within the next two months I will most likely leave BF for good.
thanks.

You told me that I was very special

Was that a lie?

thanks.
Look at this guy getting sex!

Imma let you finish but Membling had one of the best rookie posting performances of all time! Best rookie posting performance of all time!
The other day my car was making a terrible noise, and I couldn't figure it out. I knew something really bad was wrong with it so I took it to a mechanic.

He took out the Kanye West CD and it stopped making the noise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give a person constructive criticism about his “humour” and I’m a vibe killer…

The first step towards fixing a problem is admitting you have a problem. You’ll get there if you do that AUR.
Way too clueless on the self awareness front for that level of self reflection.

Last edited:
thanks.
TigerImposter over here making serious life choices and I still can't decide what cereal to eat for breakfast each morning.

Way to clueless on the self awareness front for that level of self reflection.
You can only advise. What they do with it is up to them.

You can only advise. What they do with it is up to them.
Some times advice says more about the advisor. I once went to this guy that was supposed to be great at giving advice. I asked him if he could advise my son not to eat chocolate. He told me to bring my son in front of him in 1 week. I did so, and he was very good at convincing my son that he shouldn't eat chocolate.

I asked him afterwards, why he wanted me to wait a week, why couldn't he just give that advice straight away. He said, it would have been hypocritical of him to tell my son not to eat chocolate if he too ate chocolate, so he wanted a week to stop.

As I was leaving I heard a man walk in and say "Hi, I have patient who can't stop beating his wife." The advisor said "Bring him here in two weeks."

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 10 - Gold City Royals v West Coast Wonders @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back