Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 8 - Sin City Swamprats v Las Vegas Bears @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah the famed Jazny selection by The Filth Wizard

It’s funny because pantskyle was in the consensus team and Filth swapped him out for an inactive

Ha ha, I've just gone back to have a read of that thread and it has grown the urban legends legs of the time I cost The Half Back a premiership.

Pants was in about four sides and in his own side twice.

Jazny was probably a mistake but we put two inactives on that interchange as Fred was named too.

This isn't about me. This is about you
Most things are about me, not you. Unlike you, I matter!

But your post started with “I choose to believe” and I responded that I didn’t care.

What you believe doesn’t interest me. God, Jesus, Scientology, Hinduism - you could even be a Jedi. Your beliefs could not be of less interest to me.

You’re a tiny little contributor to a league that I’m a living legend in. Not fit to shine my shoes. Not even fit to be the years old chewing gum I’ll scrape off them.

That would now be 2 ALL SFA TFW didn't give me, recall one year he insisted I nominated him when I was the captain at the Hawks, put himself in and left me out.

Perhaps you could right those wrongs and posthumously give me two more. Actually make it 3 from being rorted last season.
If retrospective adjustments to the All-SFA were allowed then I reckon the first corrections on the list would have to be putting myself back in the S25 and S26 teams after that shit admin Cloud_ snubbed me.

Ha ha, I've just gone back to have a read of that thread and it has grown the urban legends legs of the time I cost The Half Back a premiership.

Pants was in about four sides and in his own side twice.

Jazny was probably a mistake but we put two inactives on that interchange as Fred was named too.
Great display by _Cayz_ hey?

If retrospective adjustments to the All-SFA were allowed then I reckon the first corrections on the list would have to be putting myself back in the S25 and S26 teams after that s**t admin Cloud_ snubbed me.

Never heard of her.

I’ll be back at FF by the grand final. For sure!
Sure Jan GIF

Most things are about me, not you. Unlike you, I matter!

But your post started with “I choose to believe” and I responded that I didn’t care.

What you believe doesn’t interest me. God, Jesus, Scientology, Hinduism - you could even be a Jedi. Your beliefs could not be of less interest to me.

You’re a tiny little contributor to a league that I’m a living legend in. Not fit to shine my shoes. Not even fit to be the years old chewing gum I’ll scrape off them.
Leaving chewing gum on your shoes for years... never meet your heroes people

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JoshWoodenSpoon

Which is more essential to premiership success?

A premiership CHB or premiership FF?

I figured you would be an unbiased judge given you are neither.

Thank you for this platform. To play centre half back demands the utmost craft and dedication. A position you can truly dominate from, control the manner of the entire game. Full forwards just stand there and hope. No imagination or malleability - it's why I run rings around em. Their biggest involvement in a Premiership is probably posing for selfies in the parade. Except for Mooch, that guy is a gun.

Thank you for this platform. To play centre half back demands the utmost craft and dedication. A position you can truly dominate from, control the manner of the entire game. Full forwards just stand there and hope. No imagination or malleability - it's why I run rings around em. Their biggest involvement in a Premiership is probably posing for selfies in the parade. Except for Mooch, that guy is a gun.
This sounds like @okeydoke7’s performances the past 2 weeks.

#T#THEMOAT

The years old chewing gum, not the chewing gum that’s been on my shoes for years. Big difference amigo.
You've beaten me with the power of word. I hope the Sim curses you from now on. Banished from the forward line forever

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 8 - Sin City Swamprats v Las Vegas Bears @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back