Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 9 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys @ Underground Stadium [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Shut up you Judas!
Ouch.
homer simpson GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My fondest memory of Dan came during COVID - he was about to hold a press conference, and a female reporter says, "We now cross to a live press conference with Dan Murphy, I mean Dan Andrews." :)

Hi Swampies.

Been a busy week for me, so please don't fret.

I am here now.

I better go check the ladder to see if I can use your shitness as banter this week, be back soon.

Hi Swampies.

Been a busy week for me, so please don't fret.

I am here now.

I better go check the ladder to see if I can use your shitness as banter this week, be back soon.
I can understand why the Old Boys have been struggling - you keep having to play teams above you on the ladder :).

I saw a Sky News program about him: let's just say it didn't paint him in a very good light.
He is an idiot, I just hope the QLD equivalent of an idiot falls on her sword soon.

I can understand why the Old Boys have been struggling - you keep having to play teams above you on the ladder :).
It's a long season, we are just working into the season..........

Who am I kidding we are in disarray and still hungover from our S35 Premiership celebrations.

It's a long season, we are just working into the season..........

Who am I kidding we are in disarray and still hungover from our S35 Premiership celebrations.
Look on the bright side - at least you're not playing for the Warriors, whose only highlight in club history is being on top of the ladder in round 3 once LOL.

Nah they took our points away, we've won more than we've lost.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 9 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys @ Underground Stadium [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back