Official Match Thread Season 36, Second Qualifying Final: Las Vegas Bears versus Baghdad Bombers at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats on 8 taps on the report button this match, hit a new PBđź‘Ť

If you think that’s a Personal Best, then your source is giving you fake information ;)

I remember weeks where you got suspended that had more than 8. The challenging thing is remembering which match thread it was, because you’ve been suspended so many times mate

View attachment 1855819

While games like Fortnight and Battlefield are very popular in Iraq, the new release of Assassin’s Creed - Mirage - is an attempt to pay homage to a time when Baghdad was the centre of the world

View attachment 1855813

Bassim - a thief living on the streets of Baghdad - is recruited by the Hidden Ones to be an assassin and rid the city of corruption

View attachment 1855820

He initially joins to fight for peace and liberty, but as the Order of the Ancients desire peace through control, his focus becomes to drive them out

View attachment 1855815

Basim's internal struggle is between his duties as a Hidden One and his desire to uncover his own mysterious past

View attachment 1855816

…. much like the path of the Baghdad Bomber

View attachment 1855814

#afterdark
It's easy to forget that you guys have modern comforts like the rest of the league. And I thought you were all still using Tandy Electronics products, not LG and Sony

Alright boys, let's do this.

a5c08843-a310-4148-bcbe-daecf1bd0a9b-gif.684194

Last edited:
It's easy to forget that you guys have modern comforts like the rest of the league. And I thought you were all still using Tandy Electronics products, not LG and Sony
My parents had one of these and by the late 90's , the thing actually still worked
I had hours of fun on this whilst my friends were playing with their gameboys

s-l400.jpg

Calm down Chook Vanderwarp.
Careful, When we win today I'll be looking for you.
Stuffed and mounted on the wall over the bar in Vegas town.

My parents had one of these and by the late 90's , the thing actually still worked
I had hours of fun on this whilst my friends were playing with their gameboy

s-l400.jpg
You're welcome mate. Believe it or not it was actually designed to be a tv remote but one of our employees got high on the job and spilt chocolate milk on the circuit board. This early gaming device was the outcome. Still currently trying to sue Nintendo for stealing our idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard that the Bears have spared no expense to provide the expected big crowd with quality half time entertainment today

6c6f003f-be5f-4a29-956b-614a7414d5f4_text.gif
We've always had the philosophy that money comes and goes, but time just goes so YOLO
(also it helps that tony is our captain and we have alternate sources of 'funding' as a result..)

Dear straight sets Bombers. After your lose next week shout out and I'll hook you up with a Bears finals pack.

I could imagine BLUEALLTHRU and co. drunkenly singing this at their Mad Monday karaoke session...

Qooty Commentary File - QOOTY (Quick Footy) Version 10.5
Qooty Website - http://qooty.footypedia.com

Match commencing shortly ... LVB v BOM

Rich (BB code):
                       BOM
kane249                     JoshWoodenSpoon          Tommycash
KohPhi                      gab213                   JustaBattler

Electronic_Renaissance      Test Tickle              Dingster
Jabba73                     iDon                     Grav

Matera92                    Tandy                    RonnieRaven
sunny3193                   SaintsSeptember          VeinGlorious

Muddiemoose                 Art Vandelay_            Jezmiester40
ArdentEagle                 Kilroy                   snozulu

I Dont Care                 JoseMourinho             MWPP
Footy Is The Win            BLUEALLTHRU              Osc1
                            LVB

LVB Foll : Cap, Millky95, Senor M
BOM Foll : The Sultan, Pugsley, norway blue

LVB INT : RookiePick, tony
BOM INT : HaroLad, YeoGabbaGabba

PLAYERS TO WATCH :
Las Vegas Bears: JoshWoodenSpoon Electronic_Renaissance Matera92 Cap
Baghdad Bombers: Footy Is The Win ArdentEagle

Round QF, Conditions for this match - WARM

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36, Second Qualifying Final: Las Vegas Bears versus Baghdad Bombers at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back