Official Match Thread Season 37, First Semi Final: Gold City Royals v Las Vegas Bears at The Golden Throne [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

🐻👑 ATTENTION ALL LAS VEGAS BEARS! 👑🐻

The Colosseum has witnessed our might, and now it’s time to take our roar to the next level!
We’re heading into the heart of Gold City, where the Royals sit on their thrones, unaware of the storm that’s coming their way. Join us as we march into the match thread, not as visitors, but as conquerors. Together, we’ll claim the gold throne for the Las Vegas Bears!

Las Vegas Bears All In for Victory!

View attachment 2009965

Art Vandelay_ Cap Chipmunk CountryLad Dingster Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin guero HawkPatrol I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash
This is fantastic.

Fantastic adj Of a fantasy nature.

This is fantastic.
Thanks! I have a condition where I can only read the first line of text but I am sure the rest of your post is equally positive.

Please stop stalking me.
Tree Spying GIF by Biznek

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m a thrillseeker. Try me. I
Such a thrillseeker that you were unable to finish your sentence after the I

The Bear must’ve attacked you

Such a thrillseeker that you were unable to finish your sentence after the I

The Bear must’ve attacked you
I was merely stunned by the ridiculous thought that medium rare bear could kill me

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37, First Semi Final: Gold City Royals v Las Vegas Bears at The Golden Throne [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back