Competition Season 37: Qooty Tipping

Remove this Banner Ad

Round Twenty (FINAL) New
Another season of qooty tipping in the books. The best tipster in the final round was thewizardmelon with five correct tips. Conversely, it was Gralin who finishes as the final round dunce with one correct tip and the worst margin.

qooty tips, rd20.png
thewizardmelon Tigerturbulance Cadsky Robertio tony spudmaster MWPP Callums_Guns Frederico_WA gab213 Ocha905 Tandy TheInjuryFactory 3KZ is Football Tonga Bob AnUltimateRessie hotchilli DenieD Tarkyn_24 Gralin

Well done to everyone on their participation and thanks to all of you good sports who took on an avatar of shame. It should come as no surprise as to who the winner is, they have been in the lead since round eleven....

Congratulations Tandy, season 37 qooty tipping champion.

1st: Tandy, 59 correct tips
2nd: Robertio, 57 correct tips
3rd: DenieD, 55 correct tips (434 margin)
4th: spudmaster, 55 correct tips (534 margin)

FULL LEADERBOARD HERE.

Wosh, at a convenient moment and because you're pretty, can you please arrange the winners badge for Tandy.​

Congratulations Tandy - incredibly consistent tipping throughout the season. Didn't manage to tip the card in any given week like your two fellow podium tippers, but never dropped lower than 2 either. My highlight was definitely you making poor MWPP sport a spud-lookalike AV during our SFA matchup 😍

Thanks for running this yet again Falconista - it's a brilliant bit of fun to partake in, especially during seasons where the sim isn't necessarily providing oodles of highlights for your own team.

Thanks to all for the fun AVs and congrats to Robertio and DenieD on their placings this season.

Another season of qooty tipping in the books. The best tipster in the final round was thewizardmelon with five correct tips. Conversely, it was Gralin who finishes as the final round dunce with one correct tip and the worst margin.

View attachment 2000722
thewizardmelon Tigerturbulance Cadsky Robertio tony spudmaster MWPP Callums_Guns Frederico_WA gab213 Ocha905 Tandy TheInjuryFactory 3KZ is Football Tonga Bob AnUltimateRessie hotchilli DenieD Tarkyn_24 Gralin

Well done to everyone on their participation and thanks to all of you good sports who took on an avatar of shame. It should come as no surprise as to who the winner is, they have been in the lead since round eleven....

Congratulations Tandy, season 37 qooty tipping champion.

1st: Tandy, 59 correct tips
2nd: Robertio, 57 correct tips
3rd: DenieD, 55 correct tips (434 margin)
4th: spudmaster, 55 correct tips (534 margin)

FULL LEADERBOARD HERE.

Wosh, at a convenient moment and because you're pretty, can you please arrange the winners badge for Tandy.​
Done, congrats Tandy 🤙🏻

Thanks for letting me rope you into running this Falconista you are a real gem 😘

Thankyou Falconista for your hard work over the season and all the participants. Has just been really fun. My hours and hours of weekly analysis on the matchups has really paid off.
I was chasing that badge like a common street qootballer. Congrats to Robertio and DenieD also.
Untitled76_20240527091223.png

Top show and bravo Tandy. Cheers for the weekly bag and tag Falconista, think I was selected every single week of the season for one and for that, my sincere gratitude. 🙏

FYI everyone, I'm going to give this 'traditional' version of tipping a season of recess. Have a new idea in mind for the upcoming season which I'll post later (a set and forget version).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Competition Season 37: Qooty Tipping

Remove this Banner Ad

Back