Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 16 - Gumbies FFC v Gold City Royals at The House of Gumby - Monday Night Qooty

Remove this Banner Ad

Untitled242_20240506185251.png

Monday night Qooty! Plenty of pressure and expectation on these two sides as the rest of the league looks on. 2 heavyweights of S37, looking forward to it.

Gumbies are currently in 5th and the Royals in 3rd. This one could potentially be match of the round.

I wanted to do write abit more guys but I've cooked myself. Volunteering is hard. This is what happens when you try and be a hero.

Just going to fill this empty space by letting everybody knows that Tandy Electronics is currently having a sale on brand new washing machines. 1958 Electronluxe twin tubs, only $899! Ya couldn't make your own for that...and why would you when you can support a local business. I've been told by my Russian distributors that this brand is as good as it gets and the 1958 is just a model number not the manufacturer date.

Players to watch NSWCROW rye CakeEater and grumbleguts

Anyway have a good game everyone.

Captains please have team sheets posted by Thursday 11:59pm Perth Time

Regards,

Tandy
SFADA President
Untitled132_20240220200615.png

Last edited:

Sorry Cadsky I’ll be unavailable this week, the game clashes with Margarita Mondays.

At least with a night game I should be over my hangover before bounce down. This week, I might be able to make it through 70% of the game without running off the field to have a heave.
Why waste time running off the field?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In an alternate universe Falconista would be a dinosaur hunting New Zealander.

Until we meet again...

1715038338752.png

Gumbies are currently in 5th and the Royals in 3rd. This one could potentially be match of the round.
*shakes head - you blew it.

A real opportunity to use the classic phrase

8 point game

Be better

Remove this Banner Ad

Back