Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 10 - Gold City Royals v Mount Buller Demons @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello Marlowe, so good to see you here :) I hope everything is going ok and you just missed us soooooooo much like we missed you 🤗
Oh, I missed you all so much, I never stopped.

All the ways I missed you -- my stars.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone ever told you Wosh, that you put the o in Woosh
I thought Wosh took the “o” OUT of Woosh…
Confused Kevin James GIF by TV Land

There's been some weird s**t said about me in this thread, I’ve been like

View attachment 1948541

And it's only Wednesday
Whereas nobody even talks about me. I’m assuming it’s because everyone loves me and I am beyond reproach.

can it be the weekend again please i really can't be bothered working the next couple of days
You should do what I’m doing and go on annual leave mate. It’s so good. I don’t know why everyone doesn’t just do it all the time

You should do what I’m doing and go on annual leave mate. It’s so good. I don’t know why everyone doesn’t just do it all the time
Annual as in being on leave for an entire year?

that stuff runs out though

after a couple of weeks I'd have to go back to keep getting paid

Annual as in being on leave for an entire year?
If that isn’t what it meant before it certainly is now!!

You are a genius mang. And by that I don’t mean some insufferable 20 year old working in an apple store. I mean a genuinely superb intellect

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 10 - Gold City Royals v Mount Buller Demons @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back