Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 10 - Gold City Royals v Mount Buller Demons @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Coherence on the Melbourne board became impossible once Headless became a community organiser. Mind you it is absolutely the place to go if you want to explore whether Charlie Spargo would look better in a trilby or a pork pie
Fedora

I have gone to more GWS games in the last couple of seasons than Swans games, so if you guys need somebody to bring orange crepe paper and help construct the banner each week you know where to find me
Its a big big sound

Oh a Bengal yeah :shower: I’ve always wanted a cat that loves to play in water, ours run and scream at the slightest splash.
We’ve moved on to discussing pork pies, Robin Hood felt hats and Headless’s love of the Canberra Giants Wosh. Please try to keep up

Good point. I don’t think I’ve ever taken one. I must do this.

Apparently quite a few bengal cats like water. I understand their hybrid ancestors the Asian leopard cats spend time in and around water because it stops predators from following their scent. It’s annoying though when they keep standing in their water bowl then tracking wet prints around the house. And Ron Barassi just tips the bowl right over on a warm day so he can roll in a puddle
Yes, now it makes sense. I have a friend who breeds Bengals and they do like water. Turkish Vans are the same.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh ok then

These were the goodly sized ones

1712205565132.jpeg

And these were the smaller variety

1712205614921.jpeg

And here are some of them all packaged up ready for the freezer before they go in mahbelly
1712205704314.jpeg

Last edited:
This is how I have felt every season since joining the Sweet FA. Let’s go hang out on the Melbourne Demons board instead, everyone makes much more coherent sense there 😊
Sounds like they take themselves far too seriously…

Gotta keep ‘em guessing
I like keeping myself guessing.

Makes life more interesting when even I don't know what I'm going to do next.

It's not always easy, or fun, or good, or possibly legal, but it is unexpected

Who do the Royals play at full back?
Doesn’t matter. The forwards will kick more than the defence allows so it’s not really relevant

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 10 - Gold City Royals v Mount Buller Demons @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back