Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 11 - Mount Buller Demons v Roys FFC at The Snow Dome [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

I kicked my 100th goal last weekend.

Hooray for me!

good goal Larry

b5d419cfc0535052c9bf7ea15cc34dae.jpg

I haven't read the entire thread, well to be honest, none of it, but I'm assuming it had something to do with the health of Princess Kate. I spoke with her this morning and she assures me that she is on the improve, she thanks you all for your warm wishes and wishes you all the best in this weekend's match. She also told me in confidence that Mobbs is hung like a horse and she's never encountered a man so in sync with his surroundings.

I have a bladder infection but have antibiotics and should be fine by Sunday.
Thanks for the update, mate.

I hope the Princess finally finds a man more in sync with his surroundings shortly, for the good of the Commonwealth.

good goal Larry

b5d419cfc0535052c9bf7ea15cc34dae.jpg
Yep. Still remember Dujon behind the stumps after every nondescript ball he or Viv Richards would bowl to try and increase their paltry over rate. "Good ball, Larry", "Good ball Vivi".

What's news for you c2r? Happening thing special any?

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app
Nothing out of the ordinary.

Just sustained levels of quality Sweet FA activity and postings - you know me. As to be expected.

Although I am on the hunt for a slightly out of the ordinary pet for our three year old. Suggestions are welcomed. We have considered:

Snakes / lizards: high maintenance with lights and heat, and/or too long lifespan
Rats: Can't really go on holidays. A little smelly
Fish: An aquarium needs too much maintenance and not really a cuddly pet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. Still remember Dujon behind the stumps after every nondescript ball he or Viv Richards would bowl to try and increase their paltry over rate. "Good ball, Larry", "Good ball Vivi".

Those three were all locks in my backyard world team when I'd play tests against my brothers or neighbours.

Nothing out of the ordinary.

Just sustained levels of quality Sweet FA activity and postings - you know me. As to be expected.

Although I am on the hunt for a slightly out of the ordinary pet for our three year old. Suggestions are welcomed. We have considered:

Snakes / lizards: high maintenance with lights and heat, and/or too long lifespan
Rats: Can't really go on holidays. A little smelly
Fish: An aquarium needs too much maintenance and not really a cuddly pet.
Look up Life In Jars on Youtube. All you need is a jar and a bucket and an hour at a creek!

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yes, the weather is starting to turn.

Where is my good friend cartwright? I've missed her cheery posts.

Morning Wosh! What are you up to today?
Actually in the city with the kids at a dinosaur exhibition.

So yes, Mobbs is correct, I am researching him.

Actually in the city with the kids at a dinosaur exhibition.

So yes, Mobbs is correct, I am researching him.
Was the Forumosaurus a carnivore, herbivore or omnivore then, Wish?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 11 - Mount Buller Demons v Roys FFC at The Snow Dome [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back