Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 16 - Las Vegas Bears v Dragons FFC at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Untitled239_20240504233355.png

Welcome to round 16. Where the Bears are hosting the Dwagons. These teams just played not even a month ago in what was dubbed the Supersuns cup. Which was a whole thing.

Both teams are average at the moment with the Dragons currently in the 8 and gearing up for finals. Whilst the Bears are floundering but still remain a chance...I think. Either way it's well known these clubs are the party clubs of the league and will enjoy the off season more than most. This paragraph is proudly sponsored by SmallMain_7_433.jpg

When putting my name forward to do the OPs I did have grand plans of making individual match thread videos. Then I realised despite running a multi million dollar electronics empire and being somewhat of a role model to the young upstarts I suffer from a real lack of general knowledge and know-how.
IMG_20240504_215209.jpg

Players to watch this week are as follows Electronic_Renaissance JoshWoodenSpoon Greenery and Hatchy1992

Best of luck to both teams

Captains please have team sheets posted by Thursday 11:59pm Perth Time

Regards,

Tandy
SFADA President
Untitled132_20240220200615.png

Last edited:
season 7 episode 23 GIF

Long time no see Bears...

Bears, we really need the win this week, so make sure to train hard and come on in and have some fun with the Dragons.

The Dragons will be arriving in our lovely city soon, so let's give them a warm welcome. I've arranged some of the finest hotel rooms for them in Las Vegas to ensure they have a comfortable stay during their visit.
015_fry-jail.png

And the finest meals
image.jpg

And if you happen to see this guy begging for money, give him a free Kung-Fu lesson and punch him in the head.
Kung Fu Suns.png

Art Vandelay_ Cap Chipmunk CountryLad Dingster Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin guero HawkPatrol I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash

Bears, we really need the win this week, so make sure to train hard and come on in and have some fun with the Dragons.

The Dragons will be arriving in our lovely city soon, so let's give them a warm welcome. I've arranged some of the finest hotel rooms for them in Las Vegas to ensure they have a comfortable stay during their visit.
015_fry-jail.png

And the finest meals
image.jpg

And if you happen to see this guy begging for money, give him a free Kung-Fu lesson and punch him in the head.
View attachment 1981756

Art Vandelay_ Cap Chipmunk CountryLad Dingster Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin guero HawkPatrol I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash
I'll take the avo toast and Supersuns punch option thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

season 7 episode 23 GIF

Long time no see Bears...
We're glad to see you too. Over the last 9 weeks, we've only won 2 games, and you guys are one of those victories, so we're hoping you'll be gracious enough to give us another win this week.

I see we’re replaying another team we’ve already beaten … when do we get revenge over the campaigners we lost to?
We've lost so many games this season, they would need to extend the season to 40 Rounds to give us enough chances to revenge all our loses.

We're glad to see you too. Over the last 9 weeks, we've only won 2 games, and you guys are one of those victories, so we're hoping you'll be gracious enough to give us another win this week.
If you give us each a hooker and some cocaine, we will allow it.

We've lost so many games this season, they would need to extend the season to 40 Rounds to give us enough chances to revenge all our loses.

I mean I’ve tried to understand the fixture list … is there 40 rounds?

If you give us each a hooker and some cocaine, we will allow it.
I will have them delivered to your room right away.

Which of these fine specimens would you like to bring your cocaine to you.
Bears Dance Club.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 16 - Las Vegas Bears v Dragons FFC at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back