Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 2 - The Bing Match Preview - Dragons FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Makes sense given you have been here 5 minutes and have already renovated your massive house here 😂 lucrative times indeed!
Speaking of….we selling up bestie? The Eyrie has got quite dreary and the commute is ****ed

Last edited:
Bad photoshop is funnier, requires actual effort, and doesn't involve unethical data collection (unless it involves the Bombers).
What?

Are you trying to protect us from “bad photoshop”, mate?

We had to outsource ours after CursingFijian went to the Warriors for a period.

But it’s hard to see how flooding matchthreads with AI isn’t gonna backfire on the OOBs.

What?

But it’s hard to see how flooding matchthreads with AI isn’t gonna backfire on the OOBs.
You really do searches for mentions of Bombers don't you?

What?

How's it going to backfire mate, and flooding is a stretch.

Instant Grans sounds like a service for lovers of GILFs.
THIS SILLY GENERATION COME UP WITH STUPID NAMES FOR THINGS.

Rgds,
Burt

Sent from nursing home bedpan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Electronic_Renaissance requests a trade to OOBs immediately. tony please arrange the paperwork.
No Way Do Not Want GIF

Mate i live in it.
THIS GENERATION IS WEAK AS PISS…. THEY ALL DRINK THEIR WEAK HIPSTER BEER…. BACK IN MY DAY WE WERE ONLY GIVEN THE HARD STUFF LIKE A TRU BLU AUSSIE.

Regards,
Burt

Sent from walking stick

THIS GENERATION IS WEAK AS PISS…. THEY ALL DRINK THEIR WEAK HIPSTER BEER…. BACK IN MY DAY WE WERE ONLY GIVEN THE HARD STUFF LIKE A TRU BLU AUSSIE.

Regards,
Burt

Sent from walking stick
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Yes we're probably all a little post-hungover after yesterday. Now the OOBs would probably think a second year, such as our good friend big_icky, would be completely burnt out after yesterday but I wouldn't underestimate him.

View attachment 1900328
LOLLLLLLL, he is Brenton Davy Lite!!!!

Has got MILES to go in those stakes, absolute amateur. Puffy chest, I reckon it's artificially inflated. Minnow.

the flintstones workout GIF

Regards,
Burt

Sent from walking stick
This generation certainly can't cop shit like days gone by. Absolute wallflowers.

Not sure about Burts views on beer though, a bit suss.

This generation certainly can't cop s**t like days gone by. Absolute wallflowers.

THIS GENERATION TOO SOFT… 40 YEARS AGO WE HAD 17% INTEREST RATES….. AIDS…. NO ELECTRIC WINDOWS….

Regards,
Burt

This generation certainly can't cop s**t like days gone by. Absolute wallflowers.

I see a lot more of the older generation complaining than I do the current.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 2 - The Bing Match Preview - Dragons FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back